BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Christina Z.
It took a little convincing for me to take a cruise but I'm glad I did!
I really enjoyed everything about my trip,, everyone was very nice and everything was super clean and well kept. I've been on a few and I always have a fabulous time!
I definitely recommend!!
Sarah W.
I went to Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico. The ship was amazing! There was so much to do on the ship. There were many different food options. My family used the MyTime dining - which I highly recommend! There are three courses and there are so many choices! I had a lot of fun trying new foods. The ship is also very nice and helpful for those who have food allergies.
Cynthia W.
Syracuse, NY
I remember having so much fun on these cruises. All while floating across some of the most beautiful places on earth, the ship provides entertainment for all ages and even provides babysitting services so that the adults can get playtime without any interruptions.
Beth D.
Morgantown, WV
I have been on a cruise with Royal Caribbean as well as Carnival. I have to give Royal Caribbean the best review hands down! Service was awesome, there was so much to do and see even for me as a teenager. I would highly recommend traveling with Royal Caribbean.
Susan W.
Sterling Heights, MI
It has been quite some time since I have been on a cruise; but all my cruises have been on Royal Carribbean. The food and staff are excellent! They always offer offshore events and we always have a good time. With this said, I think the bad publicity the cruise companies have been getting doesn't help. I will go on another cruise, but maybe in the near future.
Jordan T.
Dallas, TX
We are taking our 2nd family cruise this fall with Royal Caribbean and look forward to a week of relaxation with family and everything that comes along with it! The food is great, they have a ton of amenities, and the staff is always friendly and accommodating.
Samantha H.
Oviedo, FL
I just went on my first cruise with Royal Caribbean and I could not be any more impressed. The ship was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The staff was so friendly and inviting. Not to mentioned there was always something fun going on, even when we were docked at the ports! Their restaurants were so affordable if you wanted something other than the main dining. Their photographers were great and had so many background options.
lindsey c.
Boyertown, PA
my family has taken royal caribbean for our annual cruise for the last 6 years and have remained impressed by the food, service, and quality of the ships themselves
Vivian N.
Oakland, CA
I went on a 9-day royal Caribbean vacation with my family last August and it was a wonderful experience. Cons: Tiny rooms. Also, being stuck on a boat gets a little repetitive but you're on vacation so it's hard to complain. Pros: Wonderful international staff.
Gwendolyn W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
The mediterranean is great but this cruise is not. It's on the same line as a Carnival cruise. There are kids everywhere and the things you don't think you have to pay for you do. Nothing is free except the pools. Try a different line Like Princess or another.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.