Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My wife and I traveled to the Caribean for a 7 night cruise with Royal and it was the best experience for us. Would recommend this vacation to anyone
Definitely love this cruise it was fun we had a nice time wish they can be a little ore resnable on there prices that why more of us can enjoy them .
Top of the line cruise. Beautiful rooms and helpful staff. Great food and beautiful ships. Tons of stuff to do!!! Loved everything about our cruise!
Just recently went on the oasis of the seas and it was honestly such an amazing experience. 20/20 recommend. So much to do definitely stay 7+ days!!!
LOVE Royal Caribbean cruise lines! Full of fun things to do every hour of the day, fun activities for all members of the family and the ship is huge
I love royal carribean. The cruises are always fun and I always have a great time riding on royal caribbeans. The staff and everyone is so friendly.
I have mainly only been on Royal Caribbean cruises and they are always so fun. The shows are really fun to watch and the food is always pretty good.
Had a great time and everyone treated us great. Like if they k we us and were our friends. Activities were also fun and the destinations were great.
Recently went on a cruise to the Caribbean. The cabin was lovely. The food was great. The staff was amazing! One of the best cruises I taken so far.
Absolutely LOVE Royal Caribbean! Friendly staff, great activities, nice rooms, and overall clean environment. This is my favorite cruise line to use.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos