Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean! Been with them on two separate cruises and they made it super fun with all their shows and onboard activities! Highly recommend taking this cruise line if you plan on going on a cruise. This is my favorite of the lines.
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. I am a foodie so the fact that they have amazing foodie places (for extra but for an awesome price) makes me happiest! The ships are always clean, recently renovated or new; and the itineraries are always fun!
I have been on Royal Caribbean once. The ship I was on was huge and beautiful. I went to Cozumel, Haiti, Jamaica and Cayman Islands. The excursions were extremely fun and the room my family stayed in was beautiful. Not only that, the food was amazing.
Is been a while, but when I went I have so much fun, it was a great experience and a nice trip. I was with my family and we ate a lot and we sleep a lot! The only think I didn’t like it was that on the first night you feel kind of dizzy because of the ocean!!!!
AMAZING the food was great the staff members were great . i often use it due to the fact that it is the best cruise line out there. the costumer service was great they were all kind and willing to help . i would definitely recommend this cruise line !
Amazing service with great deals to cruise. The ships are always clean and the food is great. Compared to other cruise lines I have been on this one is my favorite. There is so much to do on bored. There is something for everyone to do adults or kids.
Royal carribean is hands down my favorite cruise line, I went on allure of the seas back in 2016 it was amazing so many options for dining, entertainment and it is fun for all ages! The ports were beautiful and didn’t even feel like I was on a ship!
Great ships, lots of entertainment, great staff, pretty good sized rooms for a cruise ship. A little pricey depending on where you go but I love going on their ships! I have not had a bad experience! Definitely will go back and definitely recommend!
It's always a great time on a cruise no matter the cruise line, but I think royal Caribbean makes your experience even better. Great food, shows, pools, you name it, they probably have it. I book royal Caribbean over any other cruise line every time!
Royal Caribbean is better than some other cruise lines I have been- I find it a little more upscale in terms of clientele, service, and food and drink. I'm not a huge cruise fan, but I would spend a little more money to cruise this one over Carnival.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos