Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have mainly only been on Royal Caribbean cruises and they are always so fun. The shows are really fun to watch and the food is always pretty good.
Super genial estos productos 😘😍😎 me fascina todos,además es el producto de cada día de nuestras vidas 😘😍😎muy hermoso los colores variados me fascina
Top of the line cruise. Beautiful rooms and helpful staff. Great food and beautiful ships. Tons of stuff to do!!! Loved everything about our cruise!
It was several years ago, but my cruise from Florida to the Bahamas with Royal Caribbean was very nice. It was clean and I had a really good time :)
Recently went on a cruise to the Caribbean. The cabin was lovely. The food was great. The staff was amazing! One of the best cruises I taken so far.
I love royal carribean. The cruises are always fun and I always have a great time riding on royal caribbeans. The staff and everyone is so friendly.
Absolutely LOVE Royal Caribbean! Friendly staff, great activities, nice rooms, and overall clean environment. This is my favorite cruise line to use.
Royal is by far my favorite cruise line for quick Caribbean getaways. Great service from booking to disenbarkment. I can't wait to book my next one.
We've been on two cruises and they were both fabulous! Delicious food, amazing excursions, entertainment, lovely pools. Can't wait for our next trip!
All over the best carnival I've ever been on too defiantly worth every penny up how I recommend this to anyone who are thinking about taking a cruise
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos