BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We love Royal Caribbean, we have been on other cruise lines but royal Caribbean is our favorite. The services is good and we love all the free activities they offer on board. There's usually something to do and the entertainment is free. I have had to pay for entertainment on Norwegian.
Jamie A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Royal Caribbean is a great option for an inexpensive cruise vacation. As compared to other similar lines, I was not quite as impressed with Royal Caribbean. The main reason was customer service on board. Employees did not seem happy to be working, and a few times it seemed like I was burdening them when I asked for something as simple as a drink. Overall, it was a great vacation and I would do it again. For the price, it is a decent option.
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first cruise was on a royal Caribbean ship! My family and I had sooo much fun! We try to go every other year! It's great for the family and totally affordable! I tell my friend about our trips all the time ! The free food all the time is probably my favorite part of the trip. Lol!
Stacey B.
Commerce City, CO
We have been on the Allure of the Seas and leave on Navigator next week! We love the service, great food and an amazing value. The ships are unbelievable. There is more to do than you have time for, and I mean that in a good way. With the new drink packages and more specialty dining options, Royal is really stepping it up. We plan to remain loyal to them as long as we are cruising!
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is hands down our favorite cruise line out of the 15+ cruises we have been on. I love the class that has the open centrum as opposed to the new mega ships. To me we a cruise is the only vacation for our family. And, the vast majority of our trips have been with this cruise line.
zairy r.
My family and friends go on cruises every year for thanksgiving.last year I took this cruise and loved it. there was so much entertainment on board and really good food. it isn't the best I have gone on but its one of the best ones I have gone on. the staff was really friendly and fun. I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for a good cruise or a good vacation to go on.
Tiana H.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean was right out of my dreams! We had a wonderful time and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful! We will continue to take yearly cruises as we enjoyed the kids section of the ship as well as the food! We recommend everyone take a cruise on Royal Caribbean!
Rachel K.
N Ridgeville, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love Royal Caribbean cruises, they have ships and itineraries to fit any vacation you're looking for and offer a great value.

They offer excellent treatment to honeymooning couples and are also good for traveling with relatives because there's something for each personality.
Cathy N.
Went on this cruise line once for vacation, will recommend to family and friends. I left out from the port in Florida to visit the Bahamas in January. The cruise ship was big enough and filled with planned out activities for you not to feel like you're stuck on a boat. The food was good and the service was spectacular! Love relaxing on Royal Carribean Cruise line for vacation!!!
Bri M.
Land o lakes, FL
I absolutely love royal Caribbean cruise line! They are amazing! This is a vacation that you would go on that you actually feel like you are on vacation! You are constantly being pampered and given exceptional customer service. I would proudly recommend this cruise line to people.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.