Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love this cruise line. We do all of our vacations through them. Our honeymoon is currently booked here for June.
We have traveled with a royal Caribbean twice! Both times the food and service were amazing!! Definitely recommend
Royal Carribean waa my 1st and only crusie. It was Amazing. A cruise it like a community with everything you need.
Great customer service!!! Friendly staff, easy to accommodate their guests!! I always enjoy the total experience!!
One of my favorite cruise lines. I would love to go on another royal Caribbean cruise it has been a very long time
I love this airline! They are always fast friendly and happy! I will continue to use this everytime I travel!
The best one and only line for cruise i have been in other cruises and none have been better than this line love it
Love royal Caribbean. People are great, rooms are nice! Staff is friendly, amenities are convenient and wholesome!
Lovely cruise line! They plan great activities, clean and friendly staff! They have some of the coolest rooms too!
Royal is the best cruise line ever. I have been on 6 cruises. Each one on Royal has been better then the last one.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos