BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Katrina J.
Kissimmee, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My family and I went on the Independence of the Seas in January of last year. It was the perfect four day get away! Because of the time of year the trip was cheaper and there were not as many kids running around... very quite and very comfortable. We saw the shows, ate the food, and visited the ports. I highly suggest this cruise line on the off season for an affordable and peaceful get away!
Erika O.
Sykesville, MD
I love Royal Caribbean. the customer service is fabulous, the food is good,
the shows are great. There is so much to do on board these ships you will
never have a chance to get board. You can find the right ship for you very easily
whether you are looking for a romantic trip for two or a family trip with the kids.
I highly recommend this cruise line and cant wait to go on another trip.
Yvonne S.
Brooklyn, NY
I had went on a cruise with my friends and had an absolute amazing time. There are so much to do that you don't realize time is passing. The ice cream at the pool was great too..... Would so recommend a cruise with Royal Caribbean to all my family and friends, would so do it again
Ashley K.
Waukesha, WI
I've been on numerous Royal Caribbean cruises on multiple boats within the last 5-10 years. I have always had pleasant experiences with the team members. I've enjoyed the wide variety of foods and entertainment and would definitely consider it for another vacation in the future!
Kat D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is one of the best cruise lines. There is a great mix of people of all ages on these boats, the décor is usually simple and everything is very clean. These boats also have tons of places to eat in addition to the dinning rooms, and a bunch of places to lounge around and relax.
Jay L.
Hauppauge, NY
Royal caribbean cruise lines have some great ships in their line. The ships are high end and provide great entertainment to their guests. The food and staff are good. Plenty of things to do on the ship to not be bored and very family oriented for those with kids. I would go again!
K L.
I've been on a few Royal Caribbean cruises and I've really enjoyed all of them. The staff are extremely friendly and accommodating, the evening shows are entertaining, the food is delicious, and the decor is topnotch. I have noticed though, over the years, the quality has declined a little bit. Also the extras, like a drink package or shore excursions, can be pricey and adds up quickly.
Jas. J.
One of the best cruise lines. If you want a great, fun filled, clean & classy vacation royal Caribbean is the company for you. The staff is great, clean ships with so much to do. I'd highly recommend this company. But if you are going to cruise get a room with a balcony you'll enjoy it more.
Mercedes W.
Versailles, KY
This was my first cruise and it set the bar high. I loved the amenities and the staff was great. We went to 3 out of the 4 ports due to weather, that couldn't be helped but the staff made sure to make up for it the day we had to stay on board. Great food and entertainment as well!
Amanda C.
Corinth, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I went on Adventures of the Sea trip. Wonderful! The food was fabulous. I never felt crowded. Very smooth sailing. Never got bored. There was always something to do. I enjoyed all stops and the excursions. Worth every penny. We did pay extra for alcohol which can get expensive but no more than any other vacation. Great way to see several islands in one trip. Highly recommend!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.