Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,196 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We went on the oasis of the seas and it was one of the best weeks ever! The cruise was honestly so enjoyable and fun, not a single thing to worry about.
this airline is very good, fun, it arrives on time and it leaves on time the people give you a lot of help in what you need and the food is very good.
Incredible vacation! So relaxing, beautiful ships, and wonderful ports. And the food is amazing! Service is also great; very nice and willing to help.
I've been on 5 cruises from this line and I have an amazing experience every single time. I truly enjoy the food and places we stop at during the trip.
I enjoyed my girls trip on this cruise line! We had a ball the food was great and the staff was friendly and always wanting to help any way they could!
Great experience great customer service affordable cruises and great experience to bring the kids they have daycares and great activities for families
Best cruise I've ever been on they have everything for every type of person and all the types of food you can think of and activities all day and night
This cruise line offers the best food/service compared to others. Their prices are good, but I recommend booking well in advance to get the best deals
Royal es una de las navieras más cool para viajar, tienen barcos geniales y la diversión es garantizada. Las mejores vacaciones en crucero es con royal
My family and I went on a 5 day cruise this past January. Entertainment was endless. The bartenders were extremely generous. Room service was the best.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos