Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,182 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love this cruise line so much there is so many excursions and free things to do on the ship. 10/10
Royal Caribbean really knows how to do a cruise right. From the dining options, to the island destinations, you are always in for a treat when boarding one of their many luxury vessels.
Royal Caribbean has the best cruise ships than any other cruise line. The activities are endless. I love the live shows. The food is exquisite. You can do anything you want on the cruise. They have the best boutiques on their cruise ships for shopping. They have a brand new ship that I cannot wait to be a guest
Great cruise line and very fancy. I would recommend this for a family without children, however it is not the worst cruise line for kids... it's just not the best
Great company to cruse with. Always a lot to do on the ships and a great friendly staff. The Windjammer always has a great selection of food. Only down fall is the constant reggae music being played. Wish there was more of a selection in music.
The dedication to excellent service has definitely declined over the years! We felt like at every turn (even during dinner) we were bombarded with staff trying to get us to purchase extras (specialty dining, specialty drinks, art, photos, etc.) However, the few times we actually needed assistance, we got blank stares from the few staff we could find.
Love Royal Caribbean. The best cruise line by far. The staff are the most friendliest people and they make your stay the most enjoyable.
I very recently went on a seven day Royal Caribbean cruise to the bahamas and I was so impressed by the service of the staff. Although I did have an issue with the heat coming on in my room and not turning off... in the bahamas. But the staff was very kind and fixed the problem right away
Love love love royal Caribbean! My family and I just went on the oasis of the seas and that was an amazing ship! The entertainment the food the actual ship itself were all great! If you want to take a cruise I recommend Royal Caribbean!
Oh I love royal Caribbean. The ship was clean and absolutely stunning. I was worried about food because I'm a picky eater but the ship offered so many different types of food that I was really happy!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos