BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We have been on several cruises and I have to say that I enjoyed my cruise with Royal the best. We had absolutely zero issues, the food was amazing, and we had an overall wonderful time as a family. I would definitely recommend this line for your cruising pleasures!
Veronica B.
I have taken two cruises with Royal Caribbean and they both have been some of the best experiences of my life. All of the crew is so friendly and all of the excursions are all well though out and amazing. Just went to Mexico, Haiti, and Jamaica and it was so much fun!
Sara S.
Derry, NH
Took a Royal Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon. Absolutely loved it. We were on the inaugural season of Allure of the Seas. What a beautiful boat with plenty to do. The stops we made were amazing as well. Royal Caribbean is definitely the way to go when cruising.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I have been on a couple different cruise lines and Royal Caribbean is one of my favorites. I feel the prices are fair and they ships don't have a lack of activities for my whole family. I enjoy the different ports of call that are offered as well.
Kennedy B.
Walker, MI
This was one of the best decisions i ever made! Me and a friend went on a Caribbean cruise and had the time of our lives! They provide the most comfortable rooms and all the utilities are readily available! I will most definitely be going on another trip with them (soon hopefully).
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Royal is a great line! A big step up from Carnival. A small step down from NCL. I wish Royal had more "open crusing" options for dinner like NCL but it is still a wonderful cruise line. The pricing is decent but could still be better. Staff is almost always amazing.
Kierston L.
Puyallup, WA
I'm not the biggest fan of cruises, I like destination traveling much better honestly. Royal Caribbean does a good job of keeping you entertained and well fed. One thing I don't like is they nickel and dime you on everything. So like I said cruising isn't my favorite.
Susan M.
Conway, AR
We have cruised with royal three times. I do feel that the quality has gone down in the last several years but they are upgrading their ships with lots of family friendly amenities. Food is good and the facilities are nice. We sailed on the freedom class most recently and enjoyed the variety of activities. If you want to ice skate sign up early because the spots fill up.
Jordan T.
Dallas, TX
We are taking our 2nd family cruise this fall with Royal Caribbean and look forward to a week of relaxation with family and everything that comes along with it! The food is great, they have a ton of amenities, and the staff is always friendly and accommodating.
Ashley B.
Saint Cloud, FL
We just got back from our first cruise ever. Cruised on the Liberty of the Seas from Fort Lauderdale to Cozumel. We loved it! It was so relaxing, fancy, and easy going. The kids had fun running around everywhere on board. The adults had fun relaxing by the pool, enjoying drinks, and the amazing meals. The wait staff was incredible as well. Will definitely do this again!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.