Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,203 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
If you are for the best of the best, here it is. Travelling in every single cruise of them is feeling in heaven, the food amazing and the attention even better
I believe i was on princess, however omg we went to Mexico ! And i had so much fun! Really enjoyed myself with my hubby. Deff will be traveling with them again
Amazing amazing amazing!! Cruised the Mediterranean. I had 2 kids with me and they absolutely had so much fun. Chile care on the boat and tons of stuff to do.
The Allure of the Seas was magnificent! So many activities, entertainment, delicious food and drinks. Definitely recommend and we will be booking another soon.
I've loved every single Royal Caribbean cruise that I have ever been on! Especially the Oasis of the Seas, it's a beautiful ship with much to offer it's guest.
The only cruise line I'll use! Everything is always so clean and the staff is so friendly. Great meals, great activities and the ships are always so luxurious
We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and it was amazing. The food and entertainment was excellent and well worth the money. I plan to go on another one soon!
Went to the bahamas years ago on Royal Caribbean. Ive been on other since abd this was the only boat that gave me motion sickness. And the rooms were so tiny.
The ships area beautiful! The staff are always so pleasant and so much fun. There is so much to do all the time! My favorite vacation is with Royal Caribbean!
My husband and I go on a Royal Caribbean cruise every year. This is the best cruise line. We always have a great experience and the cruise members are so nice!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos