BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Ashley K.
Waukesha, WI
I've been on numerous Royal Caribbean cruises on multiple boats within the last 5-10 years. I have always had pleasant experiences with the team members. I've enjoyed the wide variety of foods and entertainment and would definitely consider it for another vacation in the future!
Ashley B.
I have been on several cruises with Royal and it has succeeded my expectations. The service was outstanding and so was the cruise staff. Every meal was wonderful whether we ate in the formal dining room or up by the pool. The excursions and the activities were all fun and exciting!
Erika O.
Sykesville, MD
I love Royal Caribbean. the customer service is fabulous, the food is good,
the shows are great. There is so much to do on board these ships you will
never have a chance to get board. You can find the right ship for you very easily
whether you are looking for a romantic trip for two or a family trip with the kids.
I highly recommend this cruise line and cant wait to go on another trip.
Katie M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I am a Diamond Member with RC. I've tried other cruise lines and none compare to RC! The staff truly do treat you like royalty. This March will be my 10th cruise with RC. Fort Lauderdale is by far the best port to board the ship. Best cruise I have ever been on was out of San Juan.
Jas. J.
One of the best cruise lines. If you want a great, fun filled, clean & classy vacation royal Caribbean is the company for you. The staff is great, clean ships with so much to do. I'd highly recommend this company. But if you are going to cruise get a room with a balcony you'll enjoy it more.
Michelle P.
Manchester, Greater manchester
Such a great vacation experience! Loved that there was always a different thing to do, both on board and in land. Food was amazing and there's tons of variety so everyone can find something for themselves. Staff is always nice and ready to help. Can't wait to go on my next cruise!
Jay L.
Hauppauge, NY
Royal caribbean cruise lines have some great ships in their line. The ships are high end and provide great entertainment to their guests. The food and staff are good. Plenty of things to do on the ship to not be bored and very family oriented for those with kids. I would go again!
Amanda C.
Corinth, MS
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I went on Adventures of the Sea trip. Wonderful! The food was fabulous. I never felt crowded. Very smooth sailing. Never got bored. There was always something to do. I enjoyed all stops and the excursions. Worth every penny. We did pay extra for alcohol which can get expensive but no more than any other vacation. Great way to see several islands in one trip. Highly recommend!
Thomas D.
Howell, MI
Had a week long cruise to the Caribbean, it was an awesome experience from the start! We had an easy flight down, easy time boarding the ship and a it was a great deal for the ocean view state room! I loved the food and tanning on the deck! the excursions were nice and we really enjoyed the last stop on one of the islands. It was nice how friendly and happy the staff were, would cruise again!
Kat D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is one of the best cruise lines. There is a great mix of people of all ages on these boats, the décor is usually simple and everything is very clean. These boats also have tons of places to eat in addition to the dinning rooms, and a bunch of places to lounge around and relax.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.