Top Questions See all 1,469 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
the shows are great. There is so much to do on board these ships you will
never have a chance to get board. You can find the right ship for you very easily
whether you are looking for a romantic trip for two or a family trip with the kids.
I highly recommend this cruise line and cant wait to go on another trip.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos