BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
raven w.
I would give RC ten stars if I could. This was my first cruise line to use and I loved it. The food was great, service was great, people were great. Everything was great. They are clean, fun, and make sure to keep us safe. There are deals and they go pretty much anywhere.
Jenna M.
I have been on approximately 4 cruises through Royal Caribbean and have thoroughly enjoyed each one! The ships are always modern and clean, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the expeditions are always a lot of fun. Cruising with Royal Caribbean has always been great and i would highly recommend this cruise line over others I have been on like Carnival and Princess.
Karly A.
Milford , OH
Our last 5 cruises have been with RC. The Jewel of the Seas is one of our favorite ships in this fleet class! The staff are friendly and helpful! The rooms with a balcony are a must! If you can get a suite- do it, the extra space is where we tells rather than going to so many activities on the ship. The kid's club is awesome!!! Good is pretty good- find the hidden gems on this ship!
Kaitlyn B.
I have taken multiple cruises with Royal Caribbean, and each one has been wonderful. The staff is very helpful and nice. There are so many fun activities for families and friends. The food and all other services are great. Best cruise line there is!
Becca H.
I love love love going on cruises with them.
First of all the ships are always amazing, there' always plenty of stuff do to on board if you don' feel like actually going on shore.
The food is amazing, I feel like I come out on a food coma, and the shows at night tend to be entertaining.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We have been on several cruises and I have to say that I enjoyed my cruise with Royal the best. We had absolutely zero issues, the food was amazing, and we had an overall wonderful time as a family. I would definitely recommend this line for your cruising pleasures!
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Royal is a great line! A big step up from Carnival. A small step down from NCL. I wish Royal had more "open crusing" options for dinner like NCL but it is still a wonderful cruise line. The pricing is decent but could still be better. Staff is almost always amazing.
Jenna H.
This cruise line is great! The employees are wonderful. I love that there is so much you can choose from to do on this cruise! My favorite part is the delicious food that you get! I am going on another cruise with Royal Caribbean this Christmas and I am so excited!
Candice P.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love cruising. I've crushed with royal Caribbean twice. The first was 7 days and the second was 17 days. The staff is great, it's clean, there are a lot of activities and events. I also love that they offer a wide variety of stops/cruise ports. I do wish their rewards program was more rewarding.
Angela G.
Tolleson, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've gone on two different cruise lines and I have to say that Royal Caribbean is my favorite. The food selection on this line seems to be a better quality and the staff have always been super friendly. The next time I go on a cruise, I'll be using Royal Caribbean.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.