4.65 / 5 based on 5,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I've been on several cruise lines, and Royal Caribbean holds my favorite line. The ships are clean and up to date, the staff is always great, and there is never a dull day at sea. I come froma large family of veteran cruisers, and they prefer RCL as well.
Absolutely fantastic! All ships include anything everything you want and need, they're beautiful and have so much to do that the ship is a vacation by itself hahah. The service is wonderful. It's a bit pricey but if you have the money than it's worth it.
I've tried Carnival, Royal, and Norwegian. Royal is the one that didn't hold back. From chocolate sculptures as tall as me to free activities and 24/hour food, the other cruise lines felt like a cheap motel.
They are the Disneyland of cruise lines!
They are the Disneyland of cruise lines!
I absolutely adore going on cruises with the Royal Caribbean Cruise line. They are upscale, and classy in everything they do. I cannot wait to go on my next cruise. My favorite part is all the amenities and extra activities. I also love the excursions.
A few years ago I took a cruise in royal carribbean and had the time do my life! The service, food and staff was amazing! I'll never go back to another cruise ship and recommend them to all my friends and family who wants to enjoy a relaxing vacation!
Royal Caribbean is a really good cruise line! I've been on 8 cruises. One of them was Royal Caribbean. Everything was great on our cruise except the service was bad on our ship. I was on Jewel of the Seas. Other than the bad service I was really satisfied.
My family and I took a cruise with Royal Caribbean a few months back, and we LOVED it. We had such an amazing time, and the atmosphere throughout the entire cruise was just so fun and energetic! We would definitely use this cruise line again in the future.
We loved using Royal Caribbean for our honeymoon! All of the staff was so kind and genuine to us. Not one time did we encounter a staff member with a bad attitude. We felt truly valued during our stay & we will continue to use RC for our next cruises!
I've been on cruises since I could remember ! And our go to cruise was this and the Carnival cruise ! I haven't been on one in a while but I plan to go with my significant other soon so he can experience what it's like to cruise and just relax! I love this cruise ship everyone is so friendly and I always enjoyed having my towel made into different animals !
I have taken approx 6 cruises and they all have been with Royal Caribbean. Everything from the moment you step on board to the minute you disembark is a pleasurable experiment. Food, decor & atmosphere A++++. Royal Caribbean is a definite must!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos