Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I took a cruise with Royal caribbean around Europe and it was my most memorable vacation. The crew was extremely nice and catered to my every need and more.
Got married on a royal carribean cruise. It was all my dreams come true. The ship was amazing. The service was phenomonal and the locations were first rate.
Very nice and reasonably priced. I loved the club that they had for the kids. It's was nice to enjoy adult time on the boat. Plenty of food , fun and events!
I will never cruise anything else! Staff is great, rooms are great, food is great, activites are great and fun for everyone and drink specials are perfect!!
a cruise travel is like to be in a resort that moves around, love the Royal Carebean, great roons e and also the staff, the food and the entreteniment abord
Perfect atmosphere for either an older group or a couple on a romantic getaway. It really isn't meant for a younger crowd, or a crowd that is there to party.
I was just on Harmony Of The Seas about 2 weeks ago and I can't express more how much I loved it. The best cruise line ever and the biggest baddest boat ever
Fave cruise line, Then Haven is where we stay and I wouldn't have it any other way. So private and relaxing. Area just for haven guests is worth every penny
I love royal caribbean. More laid back then most. If you're looking for a lot of fun with children I recommend Disney Cruise line. This one is great as well
I took the cruise through the tropical islands cancun, cozumel and Jamaica. The staff was a amazing, the drinks were strong, and everything was really clean.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos