BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Emily H.
The only Royal Caribbean ship I have ever been on was the Harmony of the Seas. It was jam packed with activities and restaurants. However, it was a bit commercially overwhelming. I would have liked the ship to be more glamorous and elegant. Central Park and the Solarium were the most beautiful parts of the ship.
Antenia H.
Monroe, GA
My first cruise was taken with this company.  I had tons of fun and the room was small but we didn't spend time in it anyway.  My favorite part was the nightclub and the food.  I love all of the different activities that are offered on board.  I will use this line again in the future.
Autumn R.
Southampton, NJ
Royal Caribbean is hands down my favorite cruise line. The service is impeccable, the boats are beautiful, and have everything you could ever want/didn't know you wanted! If you have the ability I highly suggest getting a suite. You get an extra private bar room where you can find whatever your heart desires!
Katricia C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My first time on a Royal Caribbean cruise was last summer. It was a relaxing experience for my friends and I. Not a young or old crowd but a mix of people wanting to have a fun time.
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Went on a Royal Caribbean cruise for the first time when I was 15. The food was great, the room was amazing, there were so many things to do on board and it was smooth sailing!
Makenna D.
Tallahassee, FL
Royal Caribbean cruises are so much fun! I️ took a cruise through the Mediterranean and had the time of my life. All the staff were so kind and helpful and truly made the experience wonderful. With all the different dining options and activities on board the cruise was an absolutely incredible experience!!
Alex W.
Mansfield, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This cruise line is one of the best. Each ship is so elegant and allows you to have an amazing trip without all of the typical, cheesy cruise ship gimmicks. The food and drinks are outstanding and the iteneraries and processes taken about by the entire staff allow for an exciting and smooth-sailing trip!
Courtney F.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The cruise ships are extremely clean, and I found all the employees go out of their way to make your experience great. The main dinning room options could a little better.
Kayla L.
Jacksonville
Loved the first royal Carribean cruise we went on last November on the Oasis of the Seas. Beautiful ship and just as grand as we expected and imagined. Food was delightful especially in Coastal Kitchen and the speciality restaurants. Central Park was a sight to see and there is activities for everyone!
Randi B.
Little Rock, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have only ever taken one cruise, which was an incentive trip I earned as a Scentsy consultant.  However, Royal Caribbean had amazing food, atmosphere and accommodations.  I  would definitely sail with them again.  Their comedy show was great and gave a nice end to a great cruise!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.