Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is just a fun cruise line. There is a great selection of delicious food and it is plentiful. The staff is always friendly. There are many onboard activities to participate in. I have always enjoyed the shows. Cabin service is great.
Our first cruise was through Royal Caribbean and I have all positive things to say! I love that they coordinate the trips so you don't really have to do anything. The food was amazing, the entertainment was amazing, and even all the staff were amazing!
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. I am a foodie so the fact that they have amazing foodie places (for extra but for an awesome price) makes me happiest! The ships are always clean, recently renovated or new; and the itineraries are always fun!
My favorite cruise line! The staff is incredible. The food is delicious. There are endless activities and fun. Most importantly, the drinks are great! I have always had a blast on these cruises. Most importantly, they are so accommodating to your needs.
I have always enjoyed going on a royal Caribbean cruise. The food is very good and the prices aren’t super expensive for the experience that you get. I have good experiences with their customer service and they make me feel welcome when I board the ship
We've used Royal Caribbean three times, and have had great experiences all around! The staff onboard was AMAZING! We've traveled on Adventure of the Seas twice, and will be traveling on Jewel of the Seas this winter. Can't wait for more stellar service!
Absolutely love Royal Caribbean! Been with them on two separate cruises and they made it super fun with all their shows and onboard activities! Highly recommend taking this cruise line if you plan on going on a cruise. This is my favorite of the lines.
Junior suites on the adventure of the seas are amazing. I think we're spoiled now. Southern Caribbean itinerary was fantastic this summer but as those ports have sustained heavy hurricane damage I'm not sure anyone will be able to go there anytime soon.
AMAZING the food was great the staff members were great . i often use it due to the fact that it is the best cruise line out there. the costumer service was great they were all kind and willing to help . i would definitely recommend this cruise line !
I have been on Royal Caribbean once. The ship I was on was huge and beautiful. I went to Cozumel, Haiti, Jamaica and Cayman Islands. The excursions were extremely fun and the room my family stayed in was beautiful. Not only that, the food was amazing.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos