4.65 / 5 based on 5,480 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is my favorite cruise line. The experience is always top notch and the ports are great! I always love going to the private islands as well. The food is delicious and there is always something to do on the ships during your days at sea. Definitely recommend!
I chose Royal Caribbean for my two cruises to the Bahamas because nothing went wrong! Both ttrips went by smoothly and had the greatest time for a VERY affordable price. Cons would be that i got sea sick but that isn't the cruise lines fault! Still had the greatest time.
I love traveling with Royal Caribbean. They have many ships in all kinds of sizes and I really love the smaller ones. They make you feel like you won't miss anything (like you typically would on bigger ships) but are fully stocked on entertainment. There was never a dull moment
My family loves Royal Caribbean. In fact, after 15 cruises, our experience just keeps getting better with this company. There are many destinations, activities, and cruise ships to choose from. No one in your family will get bored because there is something for all ages.
I love Royal Caribbean. It is the only cruise line I have ever been on but I was impressed overall. There is so much to do on board and you do not get bored. The prices are a bit high and the food could definitely be better. Princess Cruises from what I heard has better food.
The experience was amazing especially it being my first cruise. I felt like it tailored more towards adults but still had plenty amenities for kids and teenagers.
I LOVE Royal Caribbean! I went on the Allure right when it came out, I am going on the Oasis in January and I have been on about 6 others with them! The food is great, the ships are clean, and the crew are great! They are also very affordable! Always happy sailing with RC!
One of the best cruises I have been on and I've been on 12 thus far. I see Royal Caribbean as the top notch compared to the more budget friendly cruises. The food is always fabulous! The staff is phenomenal. Would totally recommend as a cruise line!
I tried this cruise line this year for the first time and was truly amazed... .beautiful ships, great staff, delicious food, and a great deal on drink packages..
I went on this cruise with my family when I was 13. It was one of the most amazing experiences in the world. The food was great the workers were absolutely amazing and the view was beautiful. It was reasonably priced and there is something to do for everyone and all ages.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos