Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,221 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean has always been a go-to cruise line for friends and family alike -- and for good reason! The food and entertainment aboard the ships are second to none. Unfortunately not everything is free and one must spend a pretty-penny to travel with this line, but overall it is so worth it.
I always cruise Royal! You can never get bored. Activities 24 hours as well as food around the clock. It is amazing for a family getaway and their cruise ships are like a destination in itself. Plus their ports are amazing.
Traveled on the Serenade of the Seas for our Honeymoon and it was a dream! Beautiful interior and loved all of the ports! The food was AMAZING and there was always food available somewhere at all hours of the day!
I've been on 6 Royal Caribbean cruises and consider them to be the best cruise ship company that cruises out of the states. They are state of the art and offer so much to do. The food and customer service is always amazing... I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a good company to cruise with!
The rooms were adequate. The staff and food where amazing they take very good care of you . My favorite part was shore days where you get off and get to explore new places. I would highly recommend this cruise line
I have never had a bad experience with Royal Caribbean. I have been on 4 cruises with them and they give excellent service. All have been great trips. They offer a wide variety of excursions and the food is to die for!
If you want to go on a cruise this is the best of the best. The service is over and beyond. The food is excellent! Tons of things to do on the ship! Never a dull moment. My number one choice to go on a cruise.
I definitely enjoyed my cruise, but the boat was rocking so badly that i could not go to dinner the first night, and i have never had that problem before. The food was alright, but i have had better in other cruise lines. I had a fun time, but will probably take my next cruise elsewhere .
The best cruise line...I've been on a few cruises and let me say I absolutely love the royal Caribbean cruise line...the food was great and I would definitely suggest getting the sofa package, it was so worth it. The ship had everything, plus the entertainment was awesome and everyone was polite.
These cruises are awesome. I've been on one one time when I was a kid and had a total blast. Highly recommended to everyone because they are so much more cost effective than other travel and food is paid for.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos