BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
raven w.
I would give RC ten stars if I could. This was my first cruise line to use and I loved it. The food was great, service was great, people were great. Everything was great. They are clean, fun, and make sure to keep us safe. There are deals and they go pretty much anywhere.
Kaitlyn B.
I have taken multiple cruises with Royal Caribbean, and each one has been wonderful. The staff is very helpful and nice. There are so many fun activities for families and friends. The food and all other services are great. Best cruise line there is!
Shivani P.
Amazing cruise line! One of my favorites. They have amazing food during all times of the day with their unlimited buffets. They also have great options for dinners for the whole family. The pools and other activities are fun. They even have little clubs for kids and teens!
Madison W.
Royal Caribbean is a joke ! I bought a product for there ship 1 hour later it broke on a expedition I bought through them . It caused me to ruin my phone and they did nothing what's more is they didn't even refund me for the expedition or my money spent. I will never ever cruise with them again . There customers survive is very dispointing worse then McDonald's night shift
Becca H.
I love love love going on cruises with them.
First of all the ships are always amazing, there' always plenty of stuff do to on board if you don' feel like actually going on shore.
The food is amazing, I feel like I come out on a food coma, and the shows at night tend to be entertaining.
Maggie K.
Titusville, NJ
The food on the ship wasn't good. The only food I really ate was French fries. The employs were nice and all but if you have allergies I wouldn't recommend that cruise line. The pools were really cramped. I wouldn't want to go on a cruise with that cruise line again.
Kierston L.
Puyallup, WA
I'm not the biggest fan of cruises, I like destination traveling much better honestly. Royal Caribbean does a good job of keeping you entertained and well fed. One thing I don't like is they nickel and dime you on everything. So like I said cruising isn't my favorite.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We have been on several cruises and I have to say that I enjoyed my cruise with Royal the best. We had absolutely zero issues, the food was amazing, and we had an overall wonderful time as a family. I would definitely recommend this line for your cruising pleasures!
Susan M.
Conway, AR
We have cruised with royal three times. I do feel that the quality has gone down in the last several years but they are upgrading their ships with lots of family friendly amenities. Food is good and the facilities are nice. We sailed on the freedom class most recently and enjoyed the variety of activities. If you want to ice skate sign up early because the spots fill up.
Kennedy B.
Walker, MI
This was one of the best decisions i ever made! Me and a friend went on a Caribbean cruise and had the time of our lives! They provide the most comfortable rooms and all the utilities are readily available! I will most definitely be going on another trip with them (soon hopefully).
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.