Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,192 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went to the bahamas years ago on Royal Caribbean. Ive been on other since abd this was the only boat that gave me motion sickness. And the rooms were so tiny.
The ships area beautiful! The staff are always so pleasant and so much fun. There is so much to do all the time! My favorite vacation is with Royal Caribbean!
I love this cruise line. Very elegant and the customer service is amazing. The food is high quality and the employees are so friendly. Love traveling with them
Love these trips on these boats. Staff takes very good care of the boat and everyone on it. Trips are always so fill of great memories and tons of great food.
I have not been on many cruises but royal Caribbean is worth the money. The rooms are small but you won't spend much time there because there is so much to do.
Beautiful cruise line! There's something for everyone; entertainment planned everyday. I even took advantage of the spa for a day.. best decision I ever made.
We went on a cruise for our honeymoon and it was amazing. The food and entertainment was excellent and well worth the money. I plan to go on another one soon!
Always a very enjoyable time on their ships! Love the large array of things to do on board. The entertainment is always fun to watch, and the food is great.
My last cruise on Royal Caribbean was a blast! There were tons of things to do for people of all ages. The boat even had an ice skating rink for the guests!
Great cruise, the ship was nice and clean. There a lot of activities to do on the ship, the crews member are very helpful. Best part is the food on the ship.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos