Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,205 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went on a cruise with my boyfriend and absolutely fell in love! I was nervous that the boat would be very shaky and cause sea sickness, but it was nothing short of perfect
1st cruise last year on royal. It was awesome. Definitely going again. Only thing i didn't like was it took 4 hours to get on the boat. But other then that great
we took a cruise to the Bahamas and loved it in fact we will be going to the Caribbean again soon!! They made ou4 dreams come true and the beautiful clear water!!! My thoughts still get lost in that trip!!!!!!!
Royal Caribbean is such a fantastic cruise line! I've been on multiple ships and all though they're all different a lot of the stuff is the same. My favorite part is at dinner when the wait staff puts on a show!
I'm so excited to be home tomorrow so I'll will have a good night out tomorrow and we have to dinner and I will do it again and I have a good day so we will be happy with it and I hope he will never be here
My husband and I went on a 7 day eastern Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon and the cruise line was fantastic! So many helpful employees, great room, and great food!
Hands down best service on a cruise ship the oasis is the besy ive been on and i cant wait to try the breakaway or its sister ship once in miami and not new york
I can't say enough about Royal Caribbean except that I love their cruises. Their professionalism and dedication to excellence is something not desired cause they provide it. I highly recommend this cruise
Just recently went on a royal carribean cruise. The boat was older and could use some renovations. The food was ok, I've had better on other cruises. Entertainment was great. The staff was also great.
I went in my first cruise and it was fantastic on Royal Caribbean. the ship was really nice, the food was great, rooms are well kept and the people are great. The separate adult pool was a great touch.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos