Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I am an annual cruiser of royal Caribbean! I absolutely love all of their ships! The last ship I went on was Allure of the seas!!! I had so much fun!!
Royal es una de las navieras más cool para viajar, tienen barcos geniales y la diversión es garantizada. Las mejores vacaciones en crucero es con royal
This cruise line offers the best food/service compared to others. Their prices are good, but I recommend booking well in advance to get the best deals
I enjoyed my girls trip on this cruise line! We had a ball the food was great and the staff was friendly and always wanting to help any way they could!
this airline is very good, fun, it arrives on time and it leaves on time the people give you a lot of help in what you need and the food is very good.
Love this cruise line. As I write this cruise I am planning a cruise with them for next year. I have only been on their oasis class shps and love them
I've been on 5 cruises from this line and I have an amazing experience every single time. I truly enjoy the food and places we stop at during the trip.
Amazing cruise line. Second time booking a trip through them: affordable and friendly. So much to do on the cruise ship. Custom tee service is amazing
Great experience great customer service affordable cruises and great experience to bring the kids they have daycares and great activities for families
Went on my first cruise last October, was the most amazing time. The crew go out of their way to make sure your having the best time. Food was amazing!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos