BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Kaitlyn M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I sailed with Royal Caribbean once before and it was the rockiest cruise I have ever been on (It was also the week of the polar vortex).. Obviously that can't be controlled. The outside decks and pools were off limits, so many activities were also canceled. The staff were so accommodating and helpful. We sailed under unfortunate circumstances but I would travel with them again
Bonnie F.
Nashville, TN
Royal is a great line! A big step up from Carnival. A small step down from NCL. I wish Royal had more "open crusing" options for dinner like NCL but it is still a wonderful cruise line. The pricing is decent but could still be better. Staff is almost always amazing.
Sara S.
Derry, NH
Took a Royal Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon. Absolutely loved it. We were on the inaugural season of Allure of the Seas. What a beautiful boat with plenty to do. The stops we made were amazing as well. Royal Caribbean is definitely the way to go when cruising.
Candice P.
Midlothian, VA
I absolutely love cruising. I've crushed with royal Caribbean twice. The first was 7 days and the second was 17 days. The staff is great, it's clean, there are a lot of activities and events. I also love that they offer a wide variety of stops/cruise ports. I do wish their rewards program was more rewarding.
Maggie K.
Titusville, NJ
The food on the ship wasn't good. The only food I really ate was French fries. The employs were nice and all but if you have allergies I wouldn't recommend that cruise line. The pools were really cramped. I wouldn't want to go on a cruise with that cruise line again.
Samantha F.
Aurora, IN
I love Royal Caribbean. Going on the 4th cruise this Saturday. I wouldn't go on any other line. The service is great. Food is great. Everyone is so nice and take care of you. The ships are excellent and offer a lot to do on them. Recommend Royal over any other line.
Thérèsa A.
Brooklyn, NY
This was my first cruise ever and Royal Caribbean's Oasis of the Seas set the bar pretty high! The sixteen-floor massive ship was a breeze to sail with. Any fear of sea sickness quickly disappeared after the first few days at sea. The food was overwhelmingly good at Dinner. The buffets were pretty decent and convenient as well. The service from staff was exceptional for the most part. There were a few things that I didn't completely love like: the lack of diversity of the guests and the watered-down juice in the buffets. Overall, the trip was great and I can't wait to plan my next cruise vacation....hopefully with a hefty discount!
Heather M.
By far, this is the best cruise line for the money. I love nearly mindless vacations I don't have to worry about a thing. We took our Honeymoon on Freedom of the Seas, and since then two more ships of even larger epic proportions have arrived. They are quite accommodating as well.
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
We have been on several cruises and I have to say that I enjoyed my cruise with Royal the best. We had absolutely zero issues, the food was amazing, and we had an overall wonderful time as a family. I would definitely recommend this line for your cruising pleasures!
Sara G.
Columbus, OH
I went on cruise through the Mediterranean, and it as one of the most fun trips I've ever taken, let alone the best cruise. The service on the boat was awesome, and everything I needed was taken care of. The check in process went smoothly, and I was satisfied overall.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.