BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Holly B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I am very impressed with Royal Caribbean cruise line! I love their service onboard the ships. There is many activities for all ages! The only thing my teen daughter complained about was that there wasn't a "teen dance club" like on the carnival ships. We have a cruise planned for this dec so I guess we will see if they have put a teen dance club on liberty of the seas or not. Either way I know we will have a blast!
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
Probably my favourite cruise line, but probably because it was also my first one. Every part of this cruise was a dream- the ports, excursions, formal dinners, restaurants and midnight buffet. The ship was beautiful, clean, and I felt very safe. I would definitely cruise with a Royal Caribbean again!
Grace S.
Gloucester
One of my faverorite cruises yet . never been so pleased with all the staff on board the ship . the were super friendly and helpful. Had some very very godod meals .
Dev R.
Los Angeles, CA
I have so far taken 5 cruises in the past 7-8 years and I love it! There's something to do for everyone. Not a dull moment while you're cruising and not a dull moment when you're out exploring. The staff is very courteous no matter where on the ship you are. That just makes the whole experience even better Even though it's a cruise, a lot of people make money through gratuity so make sure you tip where you normally would!
Orlando M.
Love Royal Caribbean Cruises and love their rewards program! I went last year on a Royal Carribbean Cruise and love every minute of it! got to relax and finally enjoy time with my family which is always great! very friendly and such a warming environment for families and people who just want to relax!
Isabel D.
Unlike some cruise ships royal Caribbean truly is he perfect cruise for all ages. Has things to do for kids of all ages as well as fun night activities for the adults. All the work staff was super helpful and kind and by the end of the trip I even grew a relationship with a few of them. Royal Caribbean truly goes out of their way to make you feel like royalty and you'll never have a moment of boredom when on the ship!
Garrett R.
Three Rivers, CA
Some of the most accommodating employees of any business I've ever had the pleasure to spend time with. My time spent at sea was filled with activities and games, as well as the night life being filled with stocked clubs and bars. The staff also gave great recommendations on things to do at ports.
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I went on the Adventures of the sea and LOVED IT!!!! It had a huge rock wall and a gorgeous night club!! It also had 3 pools and jacuzzis too!! It was a 7 day cruise! I went to Aruba St. Maartin St. Thomas Caruco Puerto Rico ūüáĶūüá∑!! I had a blast with my family!! I definitely recommend you go!!!
K G.
I went on a week long Greek Isle cruise last year. While it was off season, they still had plenty to do on board and made a fun atmosphere. They had pretty good food at the dinner service, but we did NOT enjoy their buffet (that food was cheap and they didnt offer much variety). The staff were mostly friendly, and our room was comfortable. Overall, I really enjoyed Royal, and thought we got a good deal on our trip.
Mica A.
The first cruise I ever went on was with Royal Caribbean, and I had so much fun! There are tons of activities planned throughout the cruise, and the rooms are comfortable, although I did not spend much time in mine, to be perfectly honest. There is always something going on somewhere on the ship, and thanks to the quality of the food, entertainment, and service on the ship, the entire experience was a wonderful one.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.