Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
In comparison to other lines I've been on, Royal Caribbean definitely stands out as a "luxe for less" vacation. Guests can look forward to high-quality service, but not the fees of some of the less advertised brands.
I've been on a Carnival Cruise and a Royal Caribbean cruise. The Royal Caribbean cruise seemed to have far less kids and a more grown-up geared experience. It was not a luxury cruise by any means, but nice accomodations for a very good price in the off season. I would recommend Royal Caribbean cruises.
Royal Caribbean is a great family-oriented cruise line. They have great activities for both kids and adults. Also, a kids center for you to drop your kids off and have a little fun on your own! Love this cruise line.
Amazing cruise line with awesome destinations out of the major ports!! We had a blast on our cruise and would recommend this company to all looking for a fun and safe caning vacation for people of all different ages!
Not my favorite cruise line. Ridiculously expensive. The layout of the ships aren't too great. The food is atrocious, for sure the worst part. However they do have plenty of activities onboard and they also stop at beautiful ports.
Took a cruise with my family when I was in 7th grade. It was by far the best vacation ever. Plenty of activities for all ages! Movies, swimming, food. Each stop was more beautiful than the last. I would definitely go back.
I took a Bahamian cruise on Royal Caribbean several years ago and I can honestly say it was the BEST vacation I have EVER had! The service is top notch and the vacation itself is unforgettable! I can't wait to I can cruise again!
Oh my gosh I love the Royal Caribbean I love all the different Caribbean routes they take in the islands a stop at and the islands they own everything is always smooth easy check in check out and the food is wonderful
Amazing company with high class ships. Love all the activities that are offered. We cruise as much as possible. 24/7 food service. Fun activities. Great rooms. Love all the cruises we've been on with this company
I always cruise Royal! You can never get bored. Activities 24 hours as well as food around the clock. It is amazing for a family getaway and their cruise ships are like a destination in itself. Plus their ports are amazing.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos