Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,187 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Sonho enorme em ir conhecer o mar caribenho! Aguas cristalinas e um clima maravilhoso , bem é oque dizem não é mesmo ?
Royal is pricey but definitely is an amazing cruise line and has amazing service and always keeps every age entertained
I love love this cruiseline the last time I went was when I was pregnant and was very happy for it being my first time
Mu favorite cruise line , although we have traveled several, this is the best. Their amenities outclass all the others.
Great value and good fun. Already planning the next family vacation. Service is great, the private island is gorgeous!!
The absolute best cruise ship I have ever been! Clean and everything was amazing. Staff was super friendly. I loved it.
Best cruise line to travel with!!!! Always so much fun and everything is included. It is such a deal and fabulous time
Solo he utilizado esta línea una vez pero la experiencia fue muy agradable y amena, desde el servicio hasta la comida.
Affordable and entertaining. Boat activities were fantastic and port excursions were great. We go once every few years.
I had a great time on this cruise. There were tons of activities and everything came at a great rate. It was very fun!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos