Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,211 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
A wonderful experience!! There were no cons of this cruise. Me and my family had a wonderful time from the minute we stepped on the boat. Quite expensive but very well worth it. I will be going on one of these cruises again. It's definitely top-of-the-line.
I have been on this cruise line multiple times, started when I was just a little girl. I do not have any cons other than I do wish the pools weren’t salt water lol I highly recommend this cruise line!! I have had a blast every time I have gone, also very clean
BEAUTIFUL . there's no other words for it . However this is more of an older crowd n a lot of family's . so if your bringing your parents and children this company is perfect for that !!
I went on one cruise. A lot of the activities seemed to get cancelled. However, all of the off shore excursions were phenomenal and we always made great times to each port. I thoroughly enjoyed the cruise and it seemed like everyone else on the boat did too.
This was the first cruise line I ever went on and it was a wonderful experience. I went with my entire family and everyone of all age groups had a blast. The staff were friendly and inviting and they had lots of activities planned for us on the ship.
GUYS!! Book your next vacation with Royal Caribbean! I only went one time two years ago but it was the best vacation I’ve ever been on. They had perfect costumer service and all of the activities were actually enjoyable. They have great deals and packages.
It's been quite a few years since I've cruised with Royal Caribbean, but my experience with them was really great! The food was delicious, the ship was very clean and very nice, the staff was very friendly and accommodating, overall it was a great Cruise!
Royal Caribbean is just a fun cruise line. There is a great selection of delicious food and it is plentiful. The staff is always friendly. There are many onboard activities to participate in. I have always enjoyed the shows. Cabin service is great.
Royal Caribbean cruises are great! I would cruise with them again. I enjoy the activities they have available for their guests and they want you to enjoy your entire time with them. Absolutely LOVE the wait staff in the dining rooms. Always have amazing experiences.
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and they were both fabulous! The atmosphere was great and super energetic! The ships were super wonderful and staff was great! Biggest hesitation is price with Royal Caribbean otherwise it would be my first choice.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos