Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,222 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love traveling with Royal Caribbean! Such wonderful service and a relaxing atmosphere! There was plenty to do, and my family and I never had a dull moment. The food was delicious and the shows were well organized. The memories made in that week will be ones that I carry throughout my life. Royal Caribbean has brought out my adventurous side!
I've been on Royal before and I think it's one of the best cruises I've taken! Granted I haven't been anywhere extravagant when I went on them but it was amazing service! I was definitely satisfied and you can find a variety of price points!
Beautiful ships, fairly good food (sometimes excellent) and good service. Entertainment is pretty good and the activities on the ships are fun. Love the wave rider feature. Even if you don't want to ride it yourself, it's a lot of fun to just watch others try it! We have been on several RC cruises and wouldn't hesitate to go on another.
I love Royal Caribbean. Staff & crew have been awesome! I always get depressed when my cruise has come to an end. Customer service has been amazing. Everything is just so fun and entertaining. I have never had a bad experience. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
They are the best cruise line hands down. They always make sure your whole family has fun and spends quality time together. They're are enough activities for all ages so you won't have to kill your family spending so much time with them! Best experience ever
I had such a great time on this cruise line! They really offer an abundant amount of activities. Pools, comedy clubs, nightclubs, entertainment for kids. It is sure to keep the whole family busy with their favorite activities.
So much better than carnival cruise lines !! The food, the rooms, the service, the activities, you name it. Royal Caribbean treats each guest like royalty and their ships are top notch. Will continue to have my business for years to come
We had a great experience on Royal Caribbean. The ship was the nicest one we had been on. The food was fantastic every night. They also had a midnight chocolate buffet which was amazing! We had a great time and the service was fantastic!!!
My family and I went last Christmas to the Bahamas and we're sea sick the whole time. We were on a small boat so it was worse than a larger one, but we own a boat and sail often so it's not like we don't have our sea legs.... also everything was WAY overpriced
Royal Caribbean cruises are a wonderful getaway! there are so many different destinations. The staff are very friendly and always down to help. The only thing I would say is that rules such as smoking by the pool are not always enforced.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos