BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
Margaret K.
Bentonville, AR
I've cruised with Royal Caribbean several times on a few different ships and overall have been very pleased with this cruise line. First off, the staff are consistently remarkable. They are extremely friendly, warm, and accommodating. The food on this cruise line is delicious, with a wide variety of dishes and cuisines. The amenities are excellent and there is always something to do. I've also used the daycare on site and was extremely pleased with how clean it was, the condition of the toys (they were all new) and most of all how wonderful the staff were. I love cruising with Royal and will continue to do so.
Amanda D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I LOVE Royal Caribbean cruises. To me, it is the easiest way to travel. I have been on 9 cruises total with them. I have been on Disney and Carnival, and they both are nice as well, but just don't have the atmosphere RC has. The food is amazing, the décor is on point, and the customer service is unbeatable. Give them a try if you are tired of the other lines and want to try something new. They are a little more pricey, but you get what you pay for!
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA
Cruising is my family's choice of vacation. Especially on Royal Caribbean cruise line. RCI is my preferred cruise line. I am a Diamond member, with over 20 cruises . For the last 20 years we have cruised with children and extended family members. Cruising is the perfect vacation. No arguing about food, or entertainment there is something for everyone. From their smaller ships to the latest and largest, adventure or relaxation is there for you!
Sharon F.
Hollywood, FL
Overall it's a pretty good Cruise Line. The only thing that's come down for them in 20 years is their dining service. Rooms are always clean and cabin stewards will always oblige.
Melina S.
I love royal Caribbean and it's the ONLY cruise line I will travel on. Their customer service is top notch. Food is delicious. Entertainment fabulous! Lots of onboard activities for all ages too! I have gone on 7 cruises with them and have had positive experiences on every single one. You just need to sail with them on one to be a loyal customer forever!
Tamie J.
I love RC they are always my go to, I will never cruise with anyone else, they take exceptional care of their passengers. Always very friendly staff willing to help make your experience the best it can be.
Karla R.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Amazing experience. Great customer service and amazing staffs on board. Great wifi package and great entertainment. We already booked our second cruise for 2018.
Kim K.
Royal Carribean was the first cruise line I went on and is one of my favorites! I loved the cruise staff and the overall ships. Smooth ride and always something to do would definitely recommend royal carribean
Caitlin G.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Let's be honest, my first experience wasn't that great. This was a family trip for my aunts birthday that was booked by her daughters. Our rooms were tiny and the boat was at max capacity. Honestly the food in the common dining area was significantly better than the formal dining. The pools were small and my toddler had no where to go because she wasn't allowed in the adult pools and the kiddie pool was closed the whole time. Let's just say I was highly unsatisfied.
Danielle P.
Kingsport, TN
By far the most luxurious cruise company. My only complaint is I didn't really enjoy any of the ports, but how could you when the boat is so awesome! I can't wait to go again!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.