BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
My family and I love traveling on Royal Caribbean. It's the best vacations. The ships are always amazing along with the entertainment and food. Royal Caribbean may sometimes be a little pricey but often have great deals especially if you are a returning guest. Royal Carribean is the best way to vacation!!!
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Royal Caribbean is an excellent cruise company. The ships are incredible and there are endless things to do. The food was phenomenal and we actually went to a chocolate and dessert exhibition on board. The rooms are nicely appointed. They have a huge variety of destinations and the prices are reasonable.
Sophie C.
Hands down my favorite cruise line. My favorite is the Allure of the Seas, which is an amazing ship with tons of amenities like a flow rider and fully-stocked arcade. The food is delicious and staff is super nice and attentive as well. The onboard shopping is also impressive, and I always leave with plenty of souvenirs. Cannot say enough good things about the Allure! Looking forward to cruising with the Quantum of the Seas ūüėä
Savannah R.
This was the worst cruise I have ever been on. We went to Hawaii on a 10 day cruise. Everything closed down super early and on this ship you had to pay for room service. Every other cruise I've been on its free there. Plus almost every activity other than swimming and the nightly show had some kind of fee.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Royal Caribbean is one of my absolute favorite lines to cruise on. There is always great food, excellent customer service, great excursions and also state of the art brand new things to try. The only con is sometimes it is hard to get the excursions you want, so sign up in advance so you don't miss out!!
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
Probably my favourite cruise line, but probably because it was also my first one. Every part of this cruise was a dream- the ports, excursions, formal dinners, restaurants and midnight buffet. The ship was beautiful, clean, and I felt very safe. I would definitely cruise with a Royal Caribbean again!
Tim M.
Cleveland, OH
Every cruise is different, but very cruise is fun and exciting. I recommend staying on a Freedom-class ship or larger, as there are more options. The Allure is particularly lovely. Skip the formal dinner and opt for a meal at Chop's Steakhouse instead. Hit the spa -- it's great! Take part in some activities, and make new friends at the many bars throughout the boat. Try the Eastern Caribbean or West Caribbean itineraries (and be sure to do the zip lining excursion in Ochoa Rios Jamaica!).
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
OH MY GOSH if you have never cruised Royal Caribbean you are missing out. I will never EVER cruise on another cruise line. We have been on Princess and my sister went on Carnival....NEVER AGAIN. Hands down RCCL is the best cruise line out there. We always have such a wonderful time. Hands down the best.
Holly B.
Virginia Beach, VA
I am very impressed with Royal Caribbean cruise line! I love their service onboard the ships. There is many activities for all ages! The only thing my teen daughter complained about was that there wasn't a "teen dance club" like on the carnival ships. We have a cruise planned for this dec so I guess we will see if they have put a teen dance club on liberty of the seas or not. Either way I know we will have a blast!
Heather M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Cruised with this cruise line for spring break 2 years ago with my girlfriends! It was my first cruise and was a great time! I'd definitely say Royal Caribbean is for couples, families, and anniversaries. I have recently tried Carnival cruise and will be cruising again with them this upcoming April!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.