Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We took our first cruise to the Bahamas on RC and so glad we went with this company. Even on a smaller ship, the food and service is excellent! We're going on a bigger ship for 5 days in march. Can't wait!
We love Royal Caribbean. We have cruised at least once every year since 2008 And are now Diamond. We have cruised other lines, but always come back to RCCL and many times have regretted going on another line
My husband and I took a cruise for our honeymoon. The food was terrific, the service fantastic. I loved the cruise so much that I actually became a vacation planner and now book these cruises. The best part about this cruise line is how clean and organized they are. Highly recommend.
I had an amazing experience on my first cruise on Royal Caribbean cruise. The staff was so nice and tried to get to know you personally. I will be going on more in the future. My favorite part was the different options of always having stuff to do. Yes I recommend this brand for sure :)
I already am absolutely amazing time on my cruise. We were on the Independence of the Seas cruise ship. We had no issues at all. There was tons of activities to partake in. I can't wait to go on another one!
I find this to be the best cruise line. When we went to Jamaica I was treated with such respect. The food was amazing and the excursions were so much fun. For the price you really do get the royal treatment.
Of the cruise lines I've been on, royal Caribbean was by far my favorite. I felt that there was a great choice of activities no matter what age group you were in. I would definitely travel with them again.
We went on a Royal carribean cruise to Bermuda and I loved it. It was so fun and their were so many activities to do. The meals were great and the staff was so nice. I would defiantly cruise with them again.
My family has been going on their cruse's for years there super fun and safe. As a child i would be very scared at first because the ship is so big, but eventually i warmed up every time! Had a blast !!!!
Just recently went on a cruise with them. Though I think most cruise lines are the same. I still enjoyed this a lot. The people were friendly and I enjoyed all the activities we were able to participate in.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos