Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,212 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Always a great time, the ships are beautiful and modern, the employees on the ship are amazing, friendly and helpful. I love that they hire people from all over the world, I like to hear about where they came from and their experiences.
By far the best mid-priced cruise line! They have great itineraries, great perks, and a multitude of options in regards to departure city, length of cruise, and cabins. Feels more upscale than some of the other, however it's no SilverSeas!
They deserve five stars because the service and cruise experience was one of the best experiences I had as a first time cruiser. The staff was very friendly, and the ship was very clean. I liked the entertainment they had and the food was delicious. I will definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean again.
I've sailed with Princess & Holland America both of which couldn't compare AT ALL to Royal Caribbean!! I'll never cruise with any other line except them!! Exceptional service with great food and entertainment. The Allure of the Seas was amazing!!!
Love this cruise liner! I have been on two cruises and they were all so accommodating! There are so many things that they offer on the cruises for all ages! Karaoke is probably the best for all ages! The live comedy is also great for 18+!
There is absolutely nothing to do during cruise days. The games are boring and the staff was not friendly at all. The food was mediocre. They also had 350 argentenian girls on their quincenera trying to tan naked all over the boat, at night they dressed like prostitutes. Apparently this is a common thing on royal Caribbean.
I love royal Caribbean. Every cruise I've been on I've highly enjoyed. I've been on 4 cruises about to go on my 5th and I love how family friendly and welcoming the atmosphere is. I would highly recommend checking out this cruise line
This cruise line is very amazing. The service is great along with the food. The cabin are also very well kept and the drinks are great. There are plenty of activities to participate in on board as well as a long list of shore excursions. I definitely recommend this cruise line to anyone who is interested on going on vacation.
Best cruise line out there! We have never had a negative experience on this cruise line. Elegant, fun, and so much to do on board. The staff is always exceptional and helpful. The rooms are gorgeous and nice. I'd always recommend Royal Caribbean!
I am absolutely head over heels for this cruiseline! I go cruising often, using many different cruiselines, but I always cherish the time I went on the Royal Caribbean! So much fun, great dining, room service, and top notch shows!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos