BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I was SO ridiculously nervous to go on my first cruise and now I can't wait to plan another! I had such a blast, although the only downside was the lack of water. I didn't know it would be so hard to come across bottled water but luckily I went on a family cruise with about 40 of us so we shared a little :) can't wait to go on another!
Amanda H.
Bronx , NY
I've been going on cruises with royal Caribbean since I was a kid. I've never had an issue..from the check in process to the staff, always a fun time on the ship
Basha W.
Jonesboro , GA
The first time I traveled with Royal Caribbean was in 2001 on my honeymoon. It was very clean, the food was amazingly good, the activities were extremely fun and the staff was very polite. Since then I have traveled a few more times on Royal Caribbean and I must say I had an outstanding time. The ship was very clean, family oriented and had lots of great food and fun activities and parties. I love traveling on Royal Caribbean.
Caitlin T.
Macungie, PA
Royal Caribbean is by far my favorite cruiseline. I don't want to cruise with any other cruiseline! The Mediterranean cruise in particular was a smaller ship, a little dated, but we had a great time, great food, great entertainment. I liked the small-ship feel, since I cruise with family and it makes it easy to find everyone. The more you cruise with Royal Caribbean, the better deals/ship benefits you get.
Nicole O.
My all time favorite cruise line. Admittedly I like a touch of structure to my trips, so everything's not so impromptu and I know what to pack and what to expect, however there are still a Miriam of surprises in store for you, including outrageously great service and individual attention and relationships with the staff! It is awesome to feel special and important, even when you book the cheapest package!!
Joanne G.
Stephens City, VA
I have experienced several different cruise lines and Royal Caribbean is by far the best. They cater to your every need and make you feel like royalty. My last trip, I traveled with my best friend who is in a wheel chair. They went above and beyond to make her comfortable, meet her special needs and even came to us privately to go over off-shore excursions that were appropriate for her. I highly recommend!
Victoria R.
I love this cruise line. I have gone on three cruises with this company, and I love everything about it. The service is always so nice in the stuff on the ship are very welcoming and care for you .
Mollie B.
Arlington, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went on my first cruise this past December and had a blast! The staff was amazing at every event. I had a room with a balcony and loved waked up and looking out at the sea and it's different shades of blue. I went to Honduras Belize and Cozumel. It rained on our beach days but that wasn't the ships fault and they offered amazing options as alternatives. The shows were a little corney but I loved any of the trivia ones. I recommend getting the unlimited drinking passes they were a godsend! Go during the school year there is less kids running around I've heard!
John P.
Ambridge, PA
I absolutely loved my cruise! All of the staff were genuinely nice! There are so many pools to cool off in while you sail the ocean blue. I was on Allures of the seas and it feels homey and you feel as if though you are royalty. The housekeeping was one of my favorite things. Who doesn't love getting origami towels put on their fresh sheets? The food is amazing and there is something that everyone will like!
Cassie C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had an absolute wonderful time on my Royal Caribbean cruise a few years ago. There were tons of activities, the food and drinks were delicious, and the entertainment was awesome! We docked next to a ship from another cruise line when we got to the Bahamas, and the other cruise line looked boring. They weren't doing any activities. We had parties on the top deck and lots of food and entertainment. It was so much fun!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.