Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Simplesmente a melhor compania de cruzeiros do país. Tripulação simpatica e disposta a ajudar, da pra ver que trabalham felizes.
great cruise line. great for families or alone time with your honey. I am not a fan of cruises but i highly recommend this boat.
they have great food over all but there are really no fun activities to do . and i got bedbugs while on one of the ships .
Great I loved it was so much fun would recommend it was fun family time and sweet the good was amazing customer service was lovly
When we went to the Bahamas, we used this cruise line and had a great experience. All of the workers were super friendly as well.
It was a while ago and I look forward to cruising with them. The schedule was good, but I wish they have more departure from NYC.
I only cruise with royal Caribbean. They are simply the best of the best! Their cruises are massive, clean, and simply the best!
LOVE cruising with Royal Caribbean. They have awesome things to do with kids on board as well. Such a fun vacation with a family.
Great customer service. There's always fun activities to do on board. The facilities are always clean and the food is delicious!
Its the best! I love it! It lasts longer than the other brands and refer it for everyone. Try it! And you'll love it too for sure
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos