BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
This is a great cruise line. They are very well organized and they try to keep you busy as much as possible while you're on the boat. In addition, the food is phenomenal and there is always a place on ship where you can find something to nosh on at all hours. I really had no complaints, and the servers were very nice as well.
Krista K.
Nashville
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean is so wonderful! I have enjoyed my numerous cruises with them and always have a good time. They have great destinations and great food to eat along the way!
S B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise after going on another cruise company's cruise. I have to say, the ship was cleaner, the staff was friendlier and everything was top notch! I really enjoyed the adult spaces on the ship and the shore excursions were well worth the money! I would highly recommend Royal Caribbean cruises!!!
Marvelis T.
I went on a five day cruise and it was amazing. The food was delicious, they even had a Johnny Rockets on the ship and the staff does the song and dances non stop it was so funny and so much fun. Everything was clean and the staff was amazing. It was honestly the best time ever! I recommend Royal Caribbean to everyone!
Kiana D.
Savannah, GA
Hydrating #beauty #mua #makeupartist #hair #selfie #mac #lipstick #eyes #fashion #girl #lips #motd #cosmetics #love #eyeshadow #eyeliner #makeupaddict #me #maccosmetics #model #mascara
Camila L.
Plantation, FL
Royal Caribbean is probably my favorite cruise line out there. The crowd is a good mix of old to young, and all the activities keep this in mind. There's so much to do on a Royal Caribbean ship, but it doesn't overwhelm you like a Carnival Cruise Ship. I highly recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone wanting to take a cruise.
Kayla H.
Augusta, GA
I've been on a few cruise lines, and I think Royal Caribbean is the best cruise for your money! They offer great activities on board that the whole family will like. The dinner is amazing. They offer different types of dining if you don't like the traditional dining option. Yes...the rooms are small, but they are on every cruise. If you're out and about during the cruise you, really won't care! The staff is amazing too, and so friendly!
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have been on a total of 7 cruises since my very first cruise in 1994. Back then I would say that Royal Caribbean was the best of the best. Over the years I have seen a decline in the overall quality of Royal Caribbean, however; I would still highly recommend it to first time cruise travelers because the cost factor.
Gloria A.
Brentwood, NY
Loved my cruise so much. I ate and ate and ate some more. lol...the drinks were good too! My hubby and I visited the club and casino and had fun. We played miniature golf, basketball, shuffle board, ping pong and other activities till we docked in Cozumel. The room attendant was great and pleasant. It was very relaxing.
Erica S.
My first (and so far, only) cruising experience took place on a Royal Caribbean ship. I went for a friend's birthday, and had a complete blast! The staff was incredibly nice and helpful, and the entertainment was phenomenal. The excursions they offered were also top notch. I'd love to sail with them again sometime soon!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.