Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,207 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Best cruise line ever! I have been on a few different cruise lines, and this one is my favorite! There are so many activities to do for everyone of every age. You will never get bored! The food is amazing, and prepared to your liking! This is a great vacation to get the best bang for your buck, all inclusive!
We went on a Royal Caribbean cruise and had an awesome experience! The food is awesome and was a step up from other cruise lines we have traveled on before. The room was nice and spacious enough for the two of us. We had a blast!
Royal Caribbean cruises are my absolute favorite. The staff is always so nice and accommodating. Drinks are great. The nightlife is also so much fun!! You really do forget that you are on a cruise ship. It feels like home!
I took a cruise with Royal Caribbean to the Caribbean and I think it was a very fair price and totally obtainable. There were a lot of great amenities like buffet and drink. The islands were amazing with a lot of activities.
I've used three cruise lines: carnival, princess and royal carribean... I feel like royal carribean is the middle for me... it's kind of a little classy and a little crazy so fits most age groups. Overall a fun experience.
I went on their smallest boat and it was great for our first cruise ever! I have to say I probably would t go back on that size boat though as I could feel the waves moving us but I would go on a bigger Royal Caribbean boat
Next year will be my first Royal Cruise, I love that they have such beautifully updated ships! I'm really excited and I feel that they have excellent over the phone customer service so I can't wait to be aboard the ship!
Cruising is one of my favorite things to do and I love Royal Caribbean. I have never had a bad experience with any of their ships. The food is delicious and the entertainment is on point! Of course the staff is always amazing as well and make you feel like you are on vacation the moment you step on board.
I've been on 13 cruises in my life, usually choosing the competition over Royal Caribbean. Last summer, I decided to get RC a try and it was okay. I still had fun and enjoyed my time but I felt that my money stretched farther on other cruise lines.
Love this cruise line. I went on my first cruise last October and it was wonderful. You wont get bored aboard these ships. There's always something to do and the cleanliness is wonderful. All of the staff is super great.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos