BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
Lia M.
Jacksonville, FL
Me and my husband love to go on cruises this year we decided to try out the Royal Caribbean loved it!! Had an awesome experience with them food was great! All the workers were nice! All the activities were fun there's always something to do fun shows and games plus the surfing my husband loved it! If you want to take a nice relaxing vacation I defiantly recommend going on Royal Caribbean!!
Heather G.
Blythewood, SC
I recently went on a 5 day cruise with royal Caribbean. I was a little disappointed in the lack of service on the cruise line. I feel that ever since they switched to the drink packages the service has gone down hill.
Jordan A.
Los Angeles, CA
I went a few years ago on a trip from Los Angeles Long Beach port down to Mexico with three stops: Cancun, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. Food was alright, nothing blew my mind and I was not comfortable in my room with the most cramped bathroom! Tours they offered varied from very good to waste of time so not sure if i would do them again but entertainment on the boat was really good and for price not bad. Did not get this for free or promotional this is something I bought with my own money.
April B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I've taken many cruises with RC and I'm planning my next one. So many places and ships to choose from, so many things to do. Great vacation, and always so we'll run.
Nga R.
I went on a 6 night 7 day cruise and it was amazing! I had a blast each night from the on board entertainment, bars, and guest. The food was delicious and all included! I loved being able to get room service at 3am. Another great service was our room attendant. I'd mention wanting something and it's like he'd magically know because I'd walk out to find him and find him moments later fully prepared! All and all it was a wonderful time and I can't wait to go on another one someday.
Mary M.
This cruise line is great! It's so nice to go on vacation and pay most of it upfront, not having to worry about how much you will spend later. They are accommodating, clean and the entertainment is great.
Erin L.
Dearborn, MI
Royal Caribbean is my preferred cruiseline. I think it is much nicer than carnival and has more to offer. I have been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and I love them!
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
My first cruise was with Royal Caribbean. It was nice, but my husband and I thought it was a little boring. All I heard my whole life was to go on a diet before a cruise because you will have access to food 24/7 and you would just eat all the time. Well not this one. You miss meal time than you just missed it. There may have been cookies, but that was it. Pool was smaller than I thought it would be so it was always completely packed and never thought a mixed drink would be $15-20! Nothing really to do, small Casino but it was not opened very often, a few shows but at weird times. To cost as much as Royal does I just expected different and have not been back.
Milanda K.
Chandler
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is an excellent choice for families. We live the royal Caribbean line. We took a Caribbean cruise just under a year ago and my boys can't wait to go on another!
Amanda F.
Ocala, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I cant praise this company enough. I have sailed with them over 8 times and my fiance over 18 times. When you step on the ship you leave your worries at port. They treat you like family and its a very special feeling.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.