Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,211 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean cruises are awesome for the price! They are a little nicer than Carnival and I really enjoyed the boat. We had a room with a small balcony, which was great. I would definitely recommend that anyone go on a Royal Caribbean cruise!
The best in its category. Has everything you want in luxury at a great value. Some things are pricey like drink packages but you aren't getting cheap quality food, drink or service. Everyone treats you with respect everything is clean and amazing
I love cruising!! I've been on the royal Caribbean like a couple times! They have lots of things to do for kids on these ships! I would definitely go again and again! I think it's all a fair price! Lots to do, really nice relaxing, fun experience!
the cruse is a great experience specially when you spend you time in a great boat the royal Caribbean. they have great room in every budget for family for couple for big groups. the service was really good everything you need is aboard the boat
I love that Royal Caribbean is family friendly for babies & toddlers! They have the nursery available and toys to borrow for free. When you have to pay full cost for a 1 year old, there should be places for them to play as well and RC has that!
We will always cruise with Royal Caribbean! It has been our favorite cruise line. The staff is always great, the boats are clean, the food is amazing! We have been on several cruises with them, and will always choose them over other cruise lines.
Royal Caribbean was my favorite cruise line by far! Had the best amenities, including great staff, lots of activities and great shows. I went with my entire family and everyone had something to do there. Overall super satisfied with my cruise experience with RC.
I took my first cruise with Royal Carribean and had a great time! The staff and crew we're all so nice and accommodating and made sure we had everything we needed. The interactive dinners we're probably my favorite part along with the excursions!
Basically any of these ships will provide you with the best vacation of your life. Not to long ago I was on the Oasis ship and the second I got off I was ready to book my next cruise. SO huge and so much fun. It literally the greatest experience and best vacation.
I taken two royal Caribbean cruises and loved both. One was to Mexico and the other was to the Caribbean. I felt pampered the whole time. The food was excellent. The entertainment was first rate. We're planning to take another cruise next year.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos