Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,199 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have never had a bad experience with Royal Caribbean. I have been on 4 cruises with them and they give excellent service. All have been great trips. They offer a wide variety of excursions and the food is to die for!
I love their all you can eat pizza venue. Their kiddie place was heave for my daughter she cried when I picked her up. The place is always clean and very updated I love the glass elevators very classy. Worth going!
Traveled on the Serenade of the Seas for our Honeymoon and it was a dream! Beautiful interior and loved all of the ports! The food was AMAZING and there was always food available somewhere at all hours of the day!
My husband and I are very loyal Royal Caribbean cruisers. We have been on five cruises in the past ten years and are always looking for our next adventure. We have our sixth cruise scheduled in 2017. The employees are very invested in the travelers and take care of you to make you feel special.
Amazing company with high class ships. Love all the activities that are offered. We cruise as much as possible. 24/7 food service. Fun activities. Great rooms. Love all the cruises we've been on with this company
We used this cruise line the last time we traveled by boat. The whole Check in process was pretty easy. All of the team members were great with customer service and made sure we were comfortable the whole time.
I definitely enjoyed my cruise, but the boat was rocking so badly that i could not go to dinner the first night, and i have never had that problem before. The food was alright, but i have had better in other cruise lines. I had a fun time, but will probably take my next cruise elsewhere .
Always a great time cruising with Royal Caribbean. I've tried other lines and none are up to par as this one. He service is impeccable and the food and activities are amazing. I'll never stray from Royal Caribbean.
The best cruise I've ever been on. For travel in interior cabin I really do not recommend it I did not enjoy the experience but when I do it in the suites that have balcon the experience improves quite the food is very good and it is an experience that I like to live because its service is premiun
I really enjoyed my Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas. My favorite part of the cruise was the casino and all of the shows that were available to attend. I will definitely take another cruise with this line again.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos