BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Gloria A.
Brentwood, NY
Loved my cruise so much. I ate and ate and ate some more. lol...the drinks were good too! My hubby and I visited the club and casino and had fun. We played miniature golf, basketball, shuffle board, ping pong and other activities till we docked in Cozumel. The room attendant was great and pleasant. It was very relaxing.
Camila L.
Plantation, FL
Royal Caribbean is probably my favorite cruise line out there. The crowd is a good mix of old to young, and all the activities keep this in mind. There's so much to do on a Royal Caribbean ship, but it doesn't overwhelm you like a Carnival Cruise Ship. I highly recommend Royal Caribbean to anyone wanting to take a cruise.
Hillary P.
AMAZING! Absolutely THE best cruise line to go with EVERY time. without a doubt the most wonderful cruises around!!! The staff are always pleasant and helpful. The ship is immaculate! there are plenty of things to do on and off the ship! I will always go with Royal caribbean! there truly aren't enough good things to say!
Erica S.
My first (and so far, only) cruising experience took place on a Royal Caribbean ship. I went for a friend's birthday, and had a complete blast! The staff was incredibly nice and helpful, and the entertainment was phenomenal. The excursions they offered were also top notch. I'd love to sail with them again sometime soon!
Kayla H.
Augusta, GA
I've been on a few cruise lines, and I think Royal Caribbean is the best cruise for your money! They offer great activities on board that the whole family will like. The dinner is amazing. They offer different types of dining if you don't like the traditional dining option. Yes...the rooms are small, but they are on every cruise. If you're out and about during the cruise you, really won't care! The staff is amazing too, and so friendly!
Melina S.
I love royal Caribbean and it's the ONLY cruise line I will travel on. Their customer service is top notice. Food is delicious. Entertainment fabulous! Lots of onboard activities for all ages too! I have gone on 7 cruises with them and have had positive experiences on every single one. You just need to try on to know!
Luis V.
Aurora, IL
The last time I used this cruise line was during a huge hurricane that was going through the Caribbean. I wasn't until the day of boarding that they canceled our cruise!
Brittany A.
Columbus, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This is an incredible cruise line! There are so many activities to do, shows to see, and places to relax. The staff is incredibly helpful, nice, and willing to make sure you have nothing less than a fantastic stay! This is definitely my first choice cruise line and would recommend it to anyone going on a cruise!
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I mean...I'm in the minority, I prefer Carnival. Not to say RC isn't amazing, i just love the FunShip atmosphere. It's much more of a "parents" or "non clubber" atmosphere. Not really subdued, just....less exuberant. The shows are amazing, the ships are huge. Activities are great, it's just not really my crowd...
Valerie W.
Atlanta, GA
I love the Royal Caribbean cruise line. They have great service, amazing food, and something to do for everyone. Their prices are not the lowest, but they are still very affordable. I also believe that you get what you pay for and they are definitely worth it. I have cruised with them twice and plan to do so again.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.