BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
N L.
Port St Lucie, FL
Went on my first cruise 2 weeks ago and it was awesome - service was the best! Our server made our trip memorable and made my kids feel in their element. Room service was not the best, yes they fix the beds for you when you wake up but I had someone elses underwear in the closet when we first got there and someone else's "hair" on the shower walls, not to mention the cereal under the beds. But overall it was awesome and I would give them another shot.
Amber M.
Placentia, CA
We LOVE royal Caribbean! If you want a fun trip and memories to last a lifetime, this is the cruise line to book on. Updated ships and rooms, excellent packages, fun shows, an abundance of activities both on the ship and on shore, entertaining staff, delicious food, I could go on and on. We've sailed many cruise lines in the past, and always weigh them against royal Caribbean. They can't compete! Always looking forward to our next sailing. Bon voyage!
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Excellent !!! Love all of there ships and staff I would highly recommend royal Caribbean to anyone I love to cruise and think that they are one of the best cruise lines out there very family and child friendly
heather j.
Great cruise out of Baltimore to Bermuda...probably one of their smaller cruises but the food was excellent and entertainment for adults was great.  Not a ton for the little kids but we knew that going onboard!
Caroline D.
Pasadena, TX
I've gone on one cruise through Royal Caribbean and it was awesome! They have many activities on board, including rock climbing, swimming, volleyball, basketball, dodgeball and many other things. The service on board was very good and the food was amazing and there was always ice cream out on the deck near the pool and fresh fruit too! Overall a cruise with Royal Caribbean is a lot of fun and a great idea for a successful trip for all types of people.
Beth H.
Berea, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Hands down, WONDERFUL. We cruised on The Jewel of the Seas a few weeks ago and it was beautiful, the staff was wonderful, the cruise director was hysterical... Everything was just wonderful. Shore excursions were fulfilling. My only gripe was the lackluster food in the dining room but it wasn't terrible and if you are not pleased with your meal, they will switch it out immediately. I LOVE Royal Caribbean and I cannot wait to go on another cruise with them!
Margaret K.
Bentonville, AR
I've cruised with Royal Caribbean several times on a few different ships and overall have been very pleased with this cruise line. First off, the staff are consistently remarkable. They are extremely friendly, warm, and accommodating. The food on this cruise line is delicious, with a wide variety of dishes and cuisines. The amenities are excellent and there is always something to do. I've also used the daycare on site and was extremely pleased with how clean it was, the condition of the toys (they were all new) and most of all how wonderful the staff were. I love cruising with Royal and will continue to do so.
Kate M.
We have been on 7 RC cruises and just booked our 8th because we had major credits to use (we were on the Anthem of the Seas when it sailed into a category 5 hurricane in Feb 2016 - as you can imagine, it was not a fun trip). However, we are looking forward to our upcoming trip. We have sailed to almost all Caribbean stops with Royal Caribbean! I have nothing but good things to say about the cruise line! They really care about their passengers!
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA
Cruising is my family's choice of vacation. Especially on Royal Caribbean cruise line. RCI is my preferred cruise line. I am a Diamond member, with over 20 cruises . For the last 20 years we have cruised with children and extended family members. Cruising is the perfect vacation. No arguing about food, or entertainment there is something for everyone. From their smaller ships to the latest and largest, adventure or relaxation is there for you!
Melina S.
I love royal Caribbean and it's the ONLY cruise line I will travel on. Their customer service is top notch. Food is delicious. Entertainment fabulous! Lots of onboard activities for all ages too! I have gone on 7 cruises with them and have had positive experiences on every single one. You just need to sail with them on one to be a loyal customer forever!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.