4.65 / 5 based on 5,468 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Love Royal Caribbean! The staff is exceptionally nice and they are willing to go out of the way to help you. The ships are beautiful as well and have lots of fun things to do!
I went on the Oasis of the Seas a couple of years ago and it really was great. I had a very fun time with my family, my brother was really small and was never bored. Also my grandma well, she is not as young and she was never bored also. There are fun stuff to do for everyone ! Loved it !
The staff aboard Royal Caribbean was more than amazing. Our housekeeper made sure everything was spotless, he even turned our towels into different animals every day!
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line. The staff is helpful and friendly. The rooms are nice and clean. The food is always amazing and it is nice that they offer a beverage package that you can purchase that way you do not have to worry about carrying around money to buy drinks.
The best cruise line for experiencing the Caribbean, but it is not great in other areas. Their boats are very elaborate and offer something for every age range. The main pull is typical over crowded, but they have pools placed around the boat to try to help with this issue.
I thought it was awesome. So many things to do and different restaurants to visit. The restaurants were great and there was enough variety to keep anyone occupied for the week. I felt safe on the boat and it was very clean. Staff was friendly and I had a really good time during my stay.
Royal Caribbean was the first and possibly only cruise line I will use. I had an amazing time, not only with all of the activities they offer, but they also had delicious food. Our room was cleaned multiple times a day, and there was always an event occurring so you never felt bored.
Went on the Caribbean cruise with my family. We were on an amazing ship and all the workers were so friendly. So much to do for kids and adults. We all had an amazing time and will be back. I think my sister and I spent most of our time trying all the food the boat had to offer. Haha
We’ve only been on royal Caribbean twice. One time many yess ago it was great. The food was good and the entertainment was vast. However, we went on RC last summer and it was a bore. The food was awful and we didn’t have that great of a time. Hesitant to take another RC Cruise.
This is another one of my favorite cruise lines. Their ships are always up-to-date and the staff is always kind and courteous. Their food is something to rave about.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos