Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,219 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
My boyfriend and I traveled to Asia this summer and since it was our first time there we decided a cruise would be a good introduction. The Royal Caribbean ship we went on had everything that we needed to feel at home while still experiencing new things abroad.
We had a great cruise on RCCL. My husband and I enjoyed our time we got away. My daughter and her friend had a great time in the Teen Club. We never had to worry where they were or what they were up to. The cruise staff were personable and friendly at all times.
I can't say enough good things about Royal Caribbean. I only went on one cruise with friends several years ago but I've been recommending them since. Food was always delicious in every restaurant, activities were fun, everything was clean, staff was outstanding.
I had a great experience on my cruise with royal. I would give it a 5 out of 5 but the only thing that i wasn't the biggest fan of is that they dont have too many places to go from NJ. I wish they had more options. Other then that my family and I had a blast!
Royal Caribbean is a great option for cruising. They hire fantastic staff who are the definition of hospitality. They have beautiful ships with all the amenities and activities for everyone. The destinations they travel to are great and well planned out.
My recent cruise to the Bahamas was awesome! I had a great time, was always informed, always had a great meal and had great customer service. This was my first time utilizing this cruise line and I loved it and would definitely recommend this cruise to others.
Best cruise line around! Crew is always so friendly and willing to help with anything you need. Food and entertainment are wonderful as well. I have been on 5 cruise and all have been great experiences. I will always be loyal to Royal!
Perfect cruise online for any age. Great variety of destinations and ships. Food and staff are great and always accommodating. We got engaged on a cruise to Bermuda and the staff were so outgoing and helpful in making sure the proposal was private and perfect.
I had an amazing time in this cruise with my friends the customer service is very good the food was so delicious and you can eat almost everything everywhere, nice shows they treat you as a queen I just want to go again on another cruise totality recommended.
One of the best cruise ever, we went our 20th Anniversary my husband got us a 7 day cruise with a suite omg l, it was one of the best experiences ever, we had breakfast every day on the balcony, ate in the private dining room cooked by the chef wonderful time.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos