Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,203 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
So much better than carnival cruise lines !! The food, the rooms, the service, the activities, you name it. Royal Caribbean treats each guest like royalty and their ships are top notch. Will continue to have my business for years to come
Always a great time, the ships are beautiful and modern, the employees on the ship are amazing, friendly and helpful. I love that they hire people from all over the world, I like to hear about where they came from and their experiences.
This cruise line is very amazing. The service is great along with the food. The cabin are also very well kept and the drinks are great. There are plenty of activities to participate in on board as well as a long list of shore excursions. I definitely recommend this cruise line to anyone who is interested on going on vacation.
I love royal Caribbean. Every cruise I've been on I've highly enjoyed. I've been on 4 cruises about to go on my 5th and I love how family friendly and welcoming the atmosphere is. I would highly recommend checking out this cruise line
There is absolutely nothing to do during cruise days. The games are boring and the staff was not friendly at all. The food was mediocre. They also had 350 argentenian girls on their quincenera trying to tan naked all over the boat, at night they dressed like prostitutes. Apparently this is a common thing on royal Caribbean.
Love this cruise line took my son and husband few years ago and it was the best vacation ever. Hope to get to go back soon. A little pricey but very worth the money. Best vacation ever. Everybody should experience a cruise with royal
If you cruise royal Caribbean is the way to go. I've been on other cruise lines and I don't think they compare as well to royal. The food, shows, entertainment, and service are all 5 star! I've had exceptional experiences so far!
Best cruise line out there! We have never had a negative experience on this cruise line. Elegant, fun, and so much to do on board. The staff is always exceptional and helpful. The rooms are gorgeous and nice. I'd always recommend Royal Caribbean!
I am absolutely head over heels for this cruiseline! I go cruising often, using many different cruiselines, but I always cherish the time I went on the Royal Caribbean! So much fun, great dining, room service, and top notch shows!
Best cruises I've been on. They have beautiful ships that are filled with activities, restaurants, and shops. Their dining room is delicious! I enjoyed all aspects of my time with Royal Caribbean and would highly recommend :)
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos