Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,205 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I love Royal caribbean cruises for their quality of food and the level of comfort that they offer. I have travelled with them multiple times and have been more than happy with their service. The best part is their food. I definitely recommend it.
Royal Caribbean cruises are awesome for the price! They are a little nicer than Carnival and I really enjoyed the boat. We had a room with a small balcony, which was great. I would definitely recommend that anyone go on a Royal Caribbean cruise!
I loved the crusie, everyone was nice on board (except the NASTY NASTY nurses, which is why I gave 3 stars) other than that everyone was awesome. The room was clean, food was to die for and the pool was cleaned every night which made me feel good
The best in its category. Has everything you want in luxury at a great value. Some things are pricey like drink packages but you aren't getting cheap quality food, drink or service. Everyone treats you with respect everything is clean and amazing
I love Royal Caribbean. Staff & crew have been awesome! I always get depressed when my cruise has come to an end. Customer service has been amazing. Everything is just so fun and entertaining. I have never had a bad experience. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
They are the best cruise line hands down. They always make sure your whole family has fun and spends quality time together. They're are enough activities for all ages so you won't have to kill your family spending so much time with them! Best experience ever
I've been on Royal before and I think it's one of the best cruises I've taken! Granted I haven't been anywhere extravagant when I went on them but it was amazing service! I was definitely satisfied and you can find a variety of price points!
We had a great experience on our cruise with them. The price of the room was decent but they definitely get you on everything else. The food was good but quite heavy. The entertainment on the boat was decent. The staff was pleasant and accommodating.
Beautiful ships, fairly good food (sometimes excellent) and good service. Entertainment is pretty good and the activities on the ships are fun. Love the wave rider feature. Even if you don't want to ride it yourself, it's a lot of fun to just watch others try it! We have been on several RC cruises and wouldn't hesitate to go on another.
They deserve five stars because the service and cruise experience was one of the best experiences I had as a first time cruiser. The staff was very friendly, and the ship was very clean. I liked the entertainment they had and the food was delicious. I will definitely cruise with Royal Caribbean again.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos