Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
If you cruise royal Caribbean is the way to go. I've been on other cruise lines and I don't think they compare as well to royal. The food, shows, entertainment, and service are all 5 star! I've had exceptional experiences so far!
always a great time on RCL. the drink package is a little pricey, but then again they all are. the food is decent enough, and the rooms are well-appointed. i am not loyal to one cruise line, but RCL is one i have returned to.
Taking a cruise through Royal Caribbean is a wonderful experience! The staff was friendly and helpful, I slept like a rock, the food and entertainment was great, and the ship was beautiful. (Allure of the Seas). I highly recommend going on a cruise through Royal Caribbean. My husband and I plan to go again soon!
Best cruises EVER. Super fun. The staff was super nice and amazing. There something to do every day while on these cruises. I recommend going to Jamaica. Super nice there. You'll have lots of fun. I can't wait to plan another trip.
I have NEVER had a bad experience on one of Royal Caribbean's Cruises. I've been on 6 so far, going on 7 this coming spring and they get better and better every single time. Never disappointed in my experience. Money well spent.
Best cruises I've been on. They have beautiful ships that are filled with activities, restaurants, and shops. Their dining room is delicious! I enjoyed all aspects of my time with Royal Caribbean and would highly recommend :)
Ive gone on numerous cruises on this line and they have all been wonderful. The food and shows are always great! Great for people without kids or young adults in my opinion. If you have kids I would recommend carnival instead.
Cruises are a great deal for traveling as you basically get everything included. But Nassau is not fun to visit and it's always on the ticket. I wasn't too impressed with the destinations and I've been on a few different ones.
The value was amazing! I had so much fun on the cruise I didn't even want to go home. The food was my favorite part, because I live to eat. The music and dancing was very fun. The entertainment and the Seaview is something you cannot mess!
Cruised on liberty of the seas in the Mediterranean and it was just great. Staff and food are fantastic. Rooms are small but that's to be expected just as well as crowded hot tubs. Entertainment was amazing and so were the bars.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos