BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
nika s.
Indialantic, FL
I've been sailing with Royal Caribbean since 2007. I've been in the interior rooms to the Bahamas, ocean view rooms to Alaska, and even balcony/suite rooms to the Greek Isles and Caribbean. I would not stay in an interior room if the cruise is longer than 3 days, it does get a little stuffy. It's definitely worth the splurge for a balcony! Staff is always friendly, entertainment is always great, they serve fantastic food 24/7. Their excursions have always been worth the extra money, too. I highly recommend this cruise line.
Melissa H.
Celebration, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I feel I cannot review royal fairly. I was on a four day cruise on their oldest ship. The entertainment and fun was there but not at the level royal advertises since this ship was smaller. The food was ok I've had better cruise food. The food to me was comparable to going to an Olive Garden or Texas Roadhouse; still good but not overwhelming wow factor. I'm eager to go on my next one to see what a bigger ship is like.
Miranda C.
Longmont, CO
Royal Caribbean has the nicest and most beautiful ships out of the major cruise lines. While they do have different activities and shows on the ships, I often found myself bored on the sail days. If we're comparing royal vs carnival, I would say Royal's ships are 5x nicer but carnival is more fun if you're not interested in relaxing on the ship for the majority of the day.
Alison K.
Valdosta, GA
My hubby and I just got back from our honeymoon onboard the Majesty of the Seas. We visited Nassau and Coco Cay in the Bahamas. The ship was amazing and so fun. The food was wonderful. We really enjoyed the Game shows they offered for entertainment as well. The only reason I am giving them four stars and instead of five is because I had a little trouble communicating with Royal Caribbean pre cruise. However, once we got it all sorted out everything was great and I will definitely go on another cruise with them.
Emily B.
Cincinnati
I've been on three cruises with this line and have had an amazing experience each time. Two of the trips were family vacations on the Allure and Oasis when they first were built, and the third was on a smaller old ship. All experiences were great, staff was friendly, food was good, and there were so many activities to keep you busy and having a good time during the cruise.
Alli B.
Love love loved the last cruise I went on it was my first one we now have our second one planed I have the countdown already set can't wait till thanksgiving break when we are on The Anthem of the Seas again
Shanice R.
Raleigh, NC
Whenever I cruise with Royal Caribbean its always a pleasure! The staff always goes above and beyond. The ship is always beautiful and there is alwats plent of things to do on the ship!
Candace Q.
Lakeland, FL
Im a HUGE cruising fan for vacations! Everything is right there for you at your desire and all the work is done for you, allowing you to really be able to relax and enjoy your vacation! Royal Carribean is by far the best cruise line out there. Worth every penny in overall quality,of cleaniness, food and fun. I've been on over 13 cruises can definatley speak from experiance!
Alyssa H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Out of the two cruises I have taken on different lines, this one is the best! The staff is great and very personable. The food was delicious. You are basically catered to and it is extremely relaxing. The beds are very comfortable, even though the rooms are small (but that is any cruise line). If you choose a room with a balcony it is so nice to see the sunrise and sunset!
Sidney R.
Royal is the only cruise line that I have ever cruised with, and probably the only one I ever will. My 4 night cruise to Cozumel this spring was honestly one of my favorite trips I have ever taken! Everything was taken care of so professionally, and every single ship employee was so accommodating and friendly. They work so hard to make sure that you feel at home! They had great night time activities planned and I really enjoyed myself, as did my parents and my friend who came with me. I can't wait to book another cruise!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.