BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Tiffany B.
Jacksonville, FL
This is how I traveled Europe so cheaply! It was great for excursions and sight seeing! Price is just right and no moving stuff every time you go to a different city!!
Tonya R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this cruise ship company. I know that they have great deals initially to do the trip but also they have deals while you travel so a great place to vacation.
Rachel L.
Mcdonough, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
10 out of 10 would recommend. They were my first cruise and by far the best, they take excellent care of you and get you whatever your heart desires. Even after having one of the employees being kind of rude to me they had one of the mangers out my door minutes later apologizing to and trying to figure out a way in order to make it up to me, I can't wait to go on another cruise with them.
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
I recently went on a Royal Caribbean cruise for 4 nights to the Bahamas and Key west. My cruise originated out of Miami, Florid. Overall I had a good experience, the drink package is definitely worth it. The food was very enjoyable. Although I must say they needed more activities on board the ship especially at night. I really enjoyed Royal Caribbean the staff was great and very friendly.
Ginnie L.
Dallas, TX
My husband and I took a Royal Caribbean cruise to the Mexican Riviera, and it was so much fun! I wasn't sure what to expect, but it exceeded all of our expectations. The staff was super professional, but also a lot of fun. Food was great, and it was fun getting dressed up for dinner. Excursions were also great, but we had fun exploring on our own, too. I can't wait to go on my next cruise!
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
The best affordable luxury cruise line out there! The ships themselves are floating cities with as many activities, entertainment, shopping and dining venues as you would find in any major city. I highly recommend cruising with this line. The staff is extremely friendly the food is delectable and there is enough variety in the food to please even the most discerning and even pickiest eaters.
Lacy D.
My favorite cruise line! I love royal Caribbean all of the 6 cruises I've taken with them have been amazing and full of entertainment. The food is outstanding and great selection of drinks.
Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
I will not cruise with anyone else. Royal Caribbean is the best cruise line! Everything is high quality and top notch! We have so much fun everytime we go on a cruise with Royal Caribbean!
Karlee S.
Canton, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Having cruised with multiple cruiselines, I have to say that Royal Caribbean is my go-to cruise line. Royal Caribbean is unlike any other line as far as quality and price combined go. On the newer ships, you have a larger selection of dining options compared to the smaller and older ships. Don't worry though-you won't go hungry. The staff is also very accommodating. You will build a personal relationship with crew members by the end of your cruise. I have also found that the customer service employees are very accommodating and are concerned about customer feedback.
Gabrielle B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Went on an RC cruise a few years ago during Christmas vacation and I couldn't say a bad thing about the company. The activities were fun, the stops along the Caribbean were exciting and had lots of adventurous day trips, and the staff was SO MEMORABLE- in fact, I'm still facebook friends with a few of my servers. The bars were up to the standard you would expect on land, and the drinks were reasonably price. My big highlight is that my sister and I originally got 2 bottles of vodka on board, so that saved us a bunch of money (put it in your suitcase).
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.