Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,188 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
It was our honeymoon and Christmas time. Music was always playing and food was served on different decks at all times with different themes.
The Harmony of the Seas is RC biggest ship and it like no other! RC humanitarian efforts was priceless during Hurricane Irma..kuddos to them!
I’ve cruised twice and both times was with royalCaribbean . I have no complaints. They were really nice ships that exceeded my expectations.
It's a cheaper Cruise line, and you get what you pay for. The food is sub-par unless you go to the Chopped Grill, but the service is alright.
I would definitely recommend Royal Caribbean to others. They have a good price and staff! You should do, because I am sure you will love it!
Love it. Everyone is so friendly, food is amazing, lots to do, and they take you to wonderful places. Perfect for anyone who likes to travel.
Their cruises are very inexpensive we had a great time the food was great the islands are amazing would definitely cruise again when we can
Great customer service! The food was fantastic. We were accommodated and Royal Caribbean helped with one of the best trips I've ever taken!
Amazing food and entertainment! The crew always seems happy to see you. The cabins are clean and nice. There is plenty to do on the ships.
Our first cruise was with Royal Caribbean. It was all we expected and more. After trying other competing lines, RC is still our top choice.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos