BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/New Zeala...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
John P.
Ambridge, PA
I absolutely loved my cruise! All of the staff were genuinely nice! There are so many pools to cool off in while you sail the ocean blue. I was on Allures of the seas and it feels homey and you feel as if though you are royalty. The housekeeping was one of my favorite things. Who doesn't love getting origami towels put on their fresh sheets? The food is amazing and there is something that everyone will like!
Cassie C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I had an absolute wonderful time on my Royal Caribbean cruise a few years ago. There were tons of activities, the food and drinks were delicious, and the entertainment was awesome! We docked next to a ship from another cruise line when we got to the Bahamas, and the other cruise line looked boring. They weren't doing any activities. We had parties on the top deck and lots of food and entertainment. It was so much fun!
Nicole O.
My all time favorite cruise line. Admittedly I like a touch of structure to my trips, so everything's not so impromptu and I know what to pack and what to expect, however there are still a Miriam of surprises in store for you, including outrageously great service and individual attention and relationships with the staff! It is awesome to feel special and important, even when you book the cheapest package!!
Joanne G.
Stephens City, VA
I have experienced several different cruise lines and Royal Caribbean is by far the best. They cater to your every need and make you feel like royalty. My last trip, I traveled with my best friend who is in a wheel chair. They went above and beyond to make her comfortable, meet her special needs and even came to us privately to go over off-shore excursions that were appropriate for her. I highly recommend!
Beatrice L.
Somerville, MA
I love royal carribean as a cruise. They have good food and activities. Their cruises are huge and offer many things to do. I went on the cruise with a rock climbing wall which was a lot of un.
Sarah T.
Nashville, TN
Royal Caribbean is excellent! Their rewards program is great, their staff is incredible, & their ships are wonderful. I have been on 3 RC cruises & they have all impressed me. The staff is always kind & willing to take care of your needs. Food is excellent. I'm not a fan of the shows, but there's so much to do onboard that it isn't an issue. Definitely recommend RC!
Jaden H.
I had a wonderful vacation with my family to Alaska on one of the Royal Caribbean Cruise ships. All of the staff were super friendly and helpful. 10/10 would travel with Royal Caribbean again!
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Of all the cruises I have been on, I love Royal Caribbean ones the most. This is because there is a great balance of things to do and it has great ports and ships to choose from. As a teen, there was a lot for me to do on the ship and just as much for me to do as an adult. They typically have fun water slides and movies by the pool and just a well-rounded array of things to do that don't feel overly cheesy.
Bridget Y.
We've gone on multiple royal Caribbean cruises and every time has been a wonderful experience and that's why we keep coming back. There are so many things to do on the ship at all time and for all ages. And the places it takes you are always amazing too. Royal Caribbean has their own private islands that you can go to which is awesome too! I highly recommend it! It's our favorite cruise line to use.
Lisa M.
We've cruised with RC twice. Once on the Pacific, and once on the Atlantic. The Pacific cruise was short and sweet, very nice and elegant. The one on the Atlantic took us to Mexico, and it was not as nice. The food was average, the rooms were okay, and the entertainment was just not as nice. We were not as impressed with the cruise to Mexico. We hope it was just off because we hope to cruise with them again.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.