BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Patricia R.
Richmond, KY
This is my favorite cruise line that I have ever used. It is costy, but it was a lot of fun and the food was great. They would go out of their at to wait on you.
Leanna B.
Royal Caribbean Hotels are a great stay if you are looking for an affordable hotel that is always friendly and always makes sure that you have a comfortable and convenient stay while you are away.
Esther H.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Excellent !!! Love all of there ships and staff I would highly recommend royal Caribbean to anyone I love to cruise and think that they are one of the best cruise lines out there very family and child friendly
Amber M.
Placentia, CA
We LOVE royal Caribbean! If you want a fun trip and memories to last a lifetime, this is the cruise line to book on. Updated ships and rooms, excellent packages, fun shows, an abundance of activities both on the ship and on shore, entertaining staff, delicious food, I could go on and on. We've sailed many cruise lines in the past, and always weigh them against royal Caribbean. They can't compete! Always looking forward to our next sailing. Bon voyage!
heather j.
Great cruise out of Baltimore to Bermuda...probably one of their smaller cruises but the food was excellent and entertainment for adults was great.  Not a ton for the little kids but we knew that going onboard!
Beth H.
Berea, OH
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Hands down, WONDERFUL. We cruised on The Jewel of the Seas a few weeks ago and it was beautiful, the staff was wonderful, the cruise director was hysterical... Everything was just wonderful. Shore excursions were fulfilling. My only gripe was the lackluster food in the dining room but it wasn't terrible and if you are not pleased with your meal, they will switch it out immediately. I LOVE Royal Caribbean and I cannot wait to go on another cruise with them!
N L.
Port St Lucie, FL
Went on my first cruise 2 weeks ago and it was awesome - service was the best! Our server made our trip memorable and made my kids feel in their element. Room service was not the best, yes they fix the beds for you when you wake up but I had someone elses underwear in the closet when we first got there and someone else's "hair" on the shower walls, not to mention the cereal under the beds. But overall it was awesome and I would give them another shot.
Caroline D.
Pasadena, TX
I've gone on one cruise through Royal Caribbean and it was awesome! They have many activities on board, including rock climbing, swimming, volleyball, basketball, dodgeball and many other things. The service on board was very good and the food was amazing and there was always ice cream out on the deck near the pool and fresh fruit too! Overall a cruise with Royal Caribbean is a lot of fun and a great idea for a successful trip for all types of people.
Katie C.
Fort Campbell, KY
We went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise for my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary! It was so much fun to travel to different places all on one trip! The boat was gorgeous too!
Melina S.
I love royal Caribbean and it's the ONLY cruise line I will travel on. Their customer service is top notch. Food is delicious. Entertainment fabulous! Lots of onboard activities for all ages too! I have gone on 7 cruises with them and have had positive experiences on every single one. You just need to sail with them on one to be a loyal customer forever!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.