BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Sarah E.
Tampa, FL
My first cruise ever! The boat was beautiful, always clean and easy to find any help whenever you needed it. On a smaller ship the pool bar was typically crowded and there was often long lines in the buffet area.
Sara R.
Orlando
I have been on countless cruises but nothing compares to Royal Caribbean! So happy my husband and I celebrate our anniversary each year with a trip. The staff and the excursions that RC offers are second to none!
Kate P.
Hanson
TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE! it was my very first cruise and it was such a disappointment. The service was terrible, the food was terrible, there were college students on spring break running around like drunk 5 year olds! I tried to tell security when it occurred late at night but I ended up having to take care of the immature ppl myself! NEVER AGAIN! I will go with Carnival Cruise every time from now on!!
Ashley B.
Cabot, PA
I went on the biggest cruise ship they had super nice and super big probably didn’t make it to every level they had,but food was nice had a place always open, very expensive but always nice to go on at-least one.
Amanda C.
New Jersey
Royal Caribbean is one of the best cruise lines out there! Pros include great service and lots to do. There are however cheaper cruises out there with very similar amenities that make your vacation worth while.
Ashleigh M.
Bountiful
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We have loved sailing with Royal Caribbean! They were so family friendly and made my kids feel so welcomed! They had so much entertainment available for all ages and the food was amazing! Every meal was delicious and the wait staff treated my girls like princesses! They were also very conscious of food allergies and intolerances and made sure to bring safe food for those in our group who needed it.
Lauren L.
richmond, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My favorite cruise line! My absolute favorite pet of this cruise line is the amazing staff and customer service. Royal caribbean truly treats you like royalty ;). I have sailed over ten ships with RC and their food, rooms, and excursions/activities are top tier
Sara M.
Angier, NC
SUCH an amazing experience! I said on the Majesty of the seas! The boat was clean, beautiful, and beyond my expectations! The staff was insanely friendly! And the food was TO DIE FOR! 😍 Can’t wait to go again!
Megan N.
Erlanger, KY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean gets a lot of good press, but to be honest, my husband and I were not impressed. We took a Royal Caribbean ship in Asia and the boat was nothing to write home about. We had a really negative experience with booking our excursions through them, where some of our things got damaged. With the price difference between RC and a line like Carnival, I would much rather go Carnival
Kimberly M.
Greensburg
Always a great time! There is a great range of day trips and activities for people of all ages! One island we went to, we got to play on a floating water park and another we went rafting through the island. It was also cool to see the midnight food shows and the party atmosphere out on the deck. Very expensive, but that’s to be expected. Clean and friendly environment. Would definitely recommend.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.