Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We have been on 2 family vacations via Royal Caribbean’s Cruise Lines. We have never had a bad experience. The staff and crew are always amazing and so willing to help. The food is delicious! Great accommodations! We will definitely travel with Royal Caribbean again!
Only been on two cruises but loved both experiences. The most recent was last year and I got such a great deal, my mom and I enjoyed a room with a balcony on our 7 night cruise with 3 ports of call!! Can’t wait til our next cruise, hopefully with the whole family!!!
If you are looking for a fun, relaxing way to travel than look no further! The crew is amazing from being helpful on board as well as friendly and always polite! The ships are clean, the staff goes above and beyond and the whole experience is relaxing and memorable!
The best cruise I have ever been on!!! We went on a Mediterranean cruise. The staff was amazing and the dinners were by far some of the best meals I have had in my life. Every other cruise line fails in comparison for me now. I can’t wait to cruise with royal again.
I've been on two cruises with Royal Caribbean and both we're pretty good. They always have activities going on. Music could be better. If you're a drinker, I definitely suggest doing a drink package. Overall, the staff is friendly and I do recommend this cruise line.
The last time i was on a cruise with this line, we were in a major storm and lost two life boats. It was terrifying but the staff remained professional and kept us up to date. I recommed this line.
I've been on royal twice. Both times were amazing. You really do get treated like royalty. There was no drink packages. But lately I've been using Celebrity Cruises which is a sister cruise liner of Royal. Same wonderful service and all the ships so far are amazing.
We are big cruisers in my family. On Royal Caribbean I've ridden The Liberty of the Seas and Independence of the Seas. I think Royal Caribbean has one of the nicest ships, great for adults and young children. Not a huge fan of the food, or the teen programs.
My family and I went on the Mediterranean and Baltic cruises with Royal Caribbean and they were some of my most favorite vacations and to this day some of my favorite memories. Excellent service, good food, and everything tou could ever want or need is on the ships
I’ve cruised with both Royal & Carnival. Royal is more expensive because of the ships physical features and some dining. However, save some $$ and have fun on Carnival. Carnival’s staff seem happy to be a part of the crew, Royal crew members don’t appear to be so.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos