4.65 / 5 based on 5,474 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The cruise ships are extremely clean, and I found all the employees go out of their way to make your experience great. The main dinning room options could a little better.
We recently went on a cruise and it was the worst experience every. The staff where rude. It took us 3 hours to get room service when it said 30 minutes. No one was willing to help with any issues. My parents go on cruises about 3 times a year will never cruise with this cruise line unless it's free
I absolutely loved traveling on this cruise line about 2 years ago on the Oasis of the Seas Ship. Food, entertainment, destinations were all fabulous. The only thing I did not enjoy was the fact that we have a curfew. We are on vacation, that's the whole reason we should not have a curfew.
The reason for the three stars is that the food and the service for the food was absolutely disgusting. We would be waiting almost thirty minutes for our waitress and then if we needed anything else we wouldn’t be able to catch her bevauE she had so many other tables. The cleaning service every day was amazing and sweet people
I have never experienced such amazing customer service EVER! Royal Caribbean has the friendliest staff, and they're always looking to help you. I have been on two cruises with RC in Europe and couldn't recommend it any more. Thanks to Royal Caribbean, I have had the two best vacations in my life!
There is so much to do when you are onboard one of these luxury cruiseliners! I say luxury, but it is also very affordable. The staff is wonderful, the guy who cleaned or room everyday was so friendly and willing to help us with anything. He definitely helped make the stay more pleasurable
I’ve been on a few Royal Caribbean cruises, the food and coffee are top notch you can’t beat it. They are always great we go on cruises once a year. The only reason we go on carnival over royal is the costumer service needs some work on royal overall they are fun and I always have a great time!
Had an absolute place price was great rooms were great staff was all fantastic food was great they had so many activities i can’t think of one bad thing about this line
My first cruise was with royal Caribbean and it was fantastic. This is a family friendly cruise line with so many things to do. I would recommend any of their cruises.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos