4.66 / 5 based on 6,642 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We have used this cruise line 4-5 times now, we always have a wonderful time. The staff is friendly and helpful and the ship is always has a number of activities to participate in.
Royal Caribbean is the best cruise line I have ever been on. My husband and I got engaged on their cruise line to Alaska. I would highly recommend going on Royal Caribbean cruises!
We loved everything about our 7 day cruise. We left out of Galveston and traveled to Jamaica (Ocho Rios), Grand Cayman, and Mexico. Everything seems a little bit nicer on the RC ships versus other ships that we have cruised on prior to this trip.
The ship itself that I went on (The Enchantment of The Seas) was very nice. The food was great and the cruise itself was very nice. I had a very wonderful time, made many friends and ate lots of food. The only thing that I did notice is that they did not do a good job and keeping the place clean. I've noticed it was very dirty. Even in the buffet area, (I usually ate in the same area each day unless someone was sitting where I usually would sit) the trash that was sitting there the day before was still in the same spot. Weird or what? Other than that the cruise was nice.
I absolutely love this cruiseline! They have great deals on Priceline and we were able to do buy one get one half off. They have really nice ships and the staff and food is amazing.
Always have and always will love Royal Caribbean cruises. I've been on 3 already and will be taking another with my husband for our honeymoon ! Such clean ships with amazing staff!
Royal Caribbean is my go to cruise line. I had a blast! I always check them when planning a trip. I love all the activities.. I love that it's all inclusive but I wish drinks were included. The costumer service is great. I was highly satisfied.
This, for me, is the best cruiser in the hole world! I think the shows are completely amazing. The buffet provides a variety of food and it's all so good! Also you have tours and an amazing pool. I love it!
Best cruise line around! I've been on lots of cruises with Royal Caribbean and I've always had a great time! I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to try out a cruise.
We took a 21 days Cruise through the Panama Canal! It's was amazing. We did a redirect cruise, I highly recommend giving it a try. The staff and the food! So much food, was amazing.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos