4.66 / 5 based on 6,626 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I have been on 2 cruises form this line. They are really friendly and the servers are really funny. The good is the best ! I hated going to the kid club though. They weren't that fun
Royal Caribbean was my first and only cruise while I was a bit younger it was the best experience from my 5 year old brother to my mother there was something for ALL of us at all times
Everything about Royal Caribbean is amazing!!! I was on the Liberty of the Seas ship and it was one of the most perfect vacations I have ever been on. The staff was amazing and very helpful. They had so many activities on the ship I was never bored. The pools on the ship were so cool they had water slides, kids area, adult pools and jacuzzis, and the wave was so much fun. They had amazing drink packages and it was so worth the money the drinks we're very strong. They had amazing food you could go to the restaurants or buffets. I already have my next cruise set up and I can't wait!!!
Always looking at for good deals on travel. Royal Caribbean Cruise line always seems to deliver. Has a great variety of destinations. Customer service is always helpful when booking!
I have taken two Alaskan cruises with them. Both times, I was surprised that the cabin size was larger than I expected. Every meal was fantastic. The staff was exceptional and fun.
I love this cruise line. This is my favorite cruise line. Food is amazing!!! Lots of activities on board. My kids and family enjoyed very much. Will definitely cruise with them again.
Royal Caribbean cruise lines is a very nice one and has all the accommodations one wild want on a cruise. The rooms are amazing, the staff friendly and knowledgeable, food outstanding. The only thing I didn't care for is that is it more focused toward the older crowd and being in my mid 20's at the time of the cruise the was not many people aboard in my age range. Other than that there is absolutely nothing I can say negative about the line. And I do recommend it to my friends and family that want to go on a more relaxing trip or ones that want to bring their children for a family trip.
The best cruise line. It has constant entertainment for all ages. I went on my honeymoon and it was one of my top vacations of all times. The staff was friendly and the food was amazing.
I consider this to be a fancy cruise ship. Not so much fun is involved. The customer service was amazing yet I think this ship is more for adults than it is for people in their 20's.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos