Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,182 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
The service is great and the experience was one of a lifetime price was very affordable
We had a great time! The only cons I would have is the drink package was to expensive
Royal is by far my favorite cruise line. Food, services , and ship are all too notch.
Fun and so big. Prices aren't too bad and everyone in the family had such a good time
These cruises are amazing and so relaxing! We want to plan another one sometime soon!
Amazing can’t wait for my next one they are so nice and helpful and it is so much fun
A bit expensive but WELL WORTH IT. I'm trying to go on another and it's so beautiful!
So much fun! Staff was super helpful and friendly! 10/10!! Defiantly going back soon!
Great cruise line. They take care of whatever you would need. Amazing very satisfied.
Love this cruise ship one of the best experiences ever would recommend them to anyone
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos