4.66 / 5 based on 6,850 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,487 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I didn’t like it at all. It wasn’t kid friendly, nor a lot to do on the ship. The food wasn’t good and we didn’t even get seafood. I won’t ever do it again. I wanted off that ship.
I love Royal Caribbean because of the insane deals they offer and for their rewards program. Its very easy to find a cheap cruise (less than $150 per night) and their customer service is phenomenal. I have never been disappointed with a Royal Caribbean cruise!
Best cruise line! The only cruise line I have ever been on and will most likely continue to only use them! Everyone is so polite, stateroom attendants are absolutely amazing!!!
I have been on several cruises with this cruise line and I will not go on any other! Overall best staff that help give the best experience possible! Will continue to book with them!
I've gone on two cruises with Royal. Very relaxed and the crew is awesome. Can't wait to go on my next one out of Puerto Rico. I only wish they had more stops out of Galveston.
Royal Caribbean was excellent! It didn’t have a ton of kids running wild and the food was amazing. It was clean, great customer service, and an all around wonderful experience.
Royal Caribbean was the first cruise line I've ever dealt with and I cannot even out into words how amazing it was. From the food, to the entertainment, to the service - everything was TOP of the line. My bestfriend and I were so beyond satisfied. RC is one of those cruise lines who caters to people of all ages and especially those who like some of the finer things in life. Left there feeling like royalty. I can't wait to go back!
Loved my cruise! The workers were the friendliest people! Our housekeeper remembered our names and would great us when he saw us throughout the ship. The food and entertainment was amazing! I would never cruise with another company.
Beautiful cruise, and awesome staff. There was a lot of activities to do and the view was amazing. There was really good food and a lot of time to go and checkout the islands.
This was my first cruise and I was extremely excited to take this cruise line as I had heard very good things about it. The staff was nice, the ship was nice, but the overall cruise was not what I expected. The pool was way too small for how many people were cruising, there wasn't really a lot to do outside of the casino and eating, and I really had higher expectations for this trip. Although I think it's impossible to have a BAD time on a cruise, I do think I would have had a better experience if I had chosen another cruise line.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos