4.66 / 5 based on 6,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
LOVE LOVE LOVE Royal Caribbean ships. They have so much to do and the crew are so professional and respectful! Looking to book a cruise with them sometime soon in the future.
I had a nice experience. Exceptional services. Only thing is that I felt this was catered to an older crowd. Not the best when you are in your 20s. Also it’s a bit more spendy than carnival.
I have cruised once with royal Caribbean and it was an awesome experience!the staff are attentive and friendly! They remember your name and go above and beyond to make your trip a great experience!
We took a cruise for our honeymoon it was great we had tons of fun but only thing we didn’t like was the cruise ship was a little old and also we didn’t get to go to the private island because of weather.
Royal Caribbean was our first cruise we ever went on and it was nice because it was a vacation and to the caribbean. However, the cruise line itself was not what we expected. English was like the 5th language on the ship and it was a bit frustrating.
Took a cruise to the Bahamas and it was a beautifully amazing experience smooth sailing beautiful scenery my only complaint there was not enough to do onboard but we made out just fine
I have not used Royal Caribbean personally. I have heard excellent reviews about this company through friends. I will definitely consider this company when looking to book a cruise.
Took advantage of a sale and went on a really short and sweet trip from Long Beach to Catalina to Ensenada and back a couple of summers ago. The ship was big but not overwhelming. It had plenty of places to explore. I enjoyed the gym and running with the view of the open ocean before me. The staff was friendly and attentive and really made you feel special and accommodated your needs. Tip: when you do the sit-down dinner, go for it and just try both of the entrees on the menu because you're most definitely allowed to (but no one tells you). I knocked off one star just because I felt like it was definitely an older ship.
ive used this company twice and have had a great experience both times. once was with my older parents and the second with my husband and there is stuff to do for all age groups.
Royal Caribbean was my first and only cruise while I was a bit younger it was the best experience from my 5 year old brother to my mother there was something for ALL of us at all times
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos