4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean is my preferred cruiseline. I think it is much nicer than carnival and has more to offer. I have been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and I love them!
My first cruise was with Royal Caribbean. It was nice, but my husband and I thought it was a little boring. All I heard my whole life was to go on a diet before a cruise because you will have access to food 24/7 and you would just eat all the time. Well not this one. You miss meal time than you just missed it. There may have been cookies, but that was it. Pool was smaller than I thought it would be so it was always completely packed and never thought a mixed drink would be $15-20! Nothing really to do, small Casino but it was not opened very often, a few shows but at weird times. To cost as much as Royal does I just expected different and have not been back.
My favorite things about our Royal Caribbean cruise is the people we met at our dinner table. We made lifelong friends - it's so fun to keep up with them now! It wasn't my favorite cruise experience - there were lots of issues with plumbing, air conditioning, and slow service, being treated like cattle, etc. If you are going for the fun it's okay. If you want a little more out of your experience I would look elsewhere. I prefer Princess for the way they take better care of you.
I cant praise this company enough. I have sailed with them over 8 times and my fiance over 18 times. When you step on the ship you leave your worries at port. They treat you like family and its a very special feeling.
I've taken many cruises with RC and I'm planning my next one. So many places and ships to choose from, so many things to do. Great vacation, and always so we'll run.
I really like cruising with Royal Caribbean. Decent prices, staff are always amazing, and there is always something fun to do on the boat. Have been on 4 RC cruises and it is my second favorite line after Norwegian.
By far the best and most fun and innovative cruise ships. They are always introducing bigger and better ships and I couldn't imagine ever using another cruise line.
Friendly staff. Food was good. Plenty of on deck activities. Nice rooms. Safe. "All inclusive" pricing can get a bit out of control. But would ride with them again.
They put together a great family vacation! Things for everyone to do and always places to relax. We loved being on the ship even more than the off shore excursions.
This cruise was the best ever. My mother and I cruised out of Galveston, went to Key West, Costa Maya, and Cozumel. Pretty inexpensive and top notch food and drink.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos