4.66 / 5 based on 6,630 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,486 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I LOVE cruising. The most recent cruise I went on was February 2017 on Royal Caribbean. It was such a great time. We always had great service and I love that people remember our names. Our servers and bar tenders at dinner were amazing and took great care of us!
I really cannot say enough good things about Royal Carribean. The ships have activities for everyone. There are kids clubs, a spa, pools and hot tubs, rock walls, putt putt, shuffleboard, roller skating, ice skating, shows, shopping and so much more. The food and service is incredible. The ports are beautiful. I have been on over half a dozen Royal Carribean cruises and I have never been disappointed. The points I accrued as a Crown and Anchor member give me special deals on cruises, making them even more affordable. The cruising experience is incredible. I booked my next Royal Carribean cruise for the spring and I cannot wait!!!
Such a good cruise line. Something for everyone to do, sports, theater, and even kids activities are all amazing. Staff is very nice. I usually go on caribbean cruises. The ports that RCCL takes you to are also very nice. All in all a great way to spend vacation.
I took a Royal Caribbean cruise two years ago and of all the cruise lines, it was definitely my favorite. The food for dinner was always amazing & we had so many fun activities to do on the ship!
Food is great but it’s not the party atmosphere. I had tons of fun because i met people my age but honestly it wasn’t meant to celebrate my 21st bday, that was just a nice ship and good food
Such a great, professional and fun cruise line. The entertainment is the best, and the shows and nightlife is fun. The food isn't the best, but I'd pick entertainment over food in this case.
Amazing cruise line! The service is without a doubt the very best! The options for food and entertainment are endless. The destinations they travel too are great too, so many to choose from.
We enjoyed our time on the cruise ship. The crew was friendly and the food was great. We were in a smaller ship so it wasn’t that much to do. I recommend cruising on the new and bigger ships.
The cruise was ok but I honestlt could have gone without all the nickel and diming. Even room service has a charge when the food is free. A lot of people were disappointed by these new fees.
Took a 9 day cruise with my family up to Canada and New England. It was a fantastic trip, and the cruise was wonderful. Amazing food, service, and great experiences that will last a lifetime!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos