BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
Christina N.
Burlingham, NY
Amazing cruises every single time we go on Royal Carribean. Our rooms are immaculate, the food is amazing, the pools are clean and spacious. Best cruise line hands down
Angel W.
Chester, PA
This was the first cruise I went and I went on it with my immediate family. We cruised on Adventure of the Seas and set sail out of Puerto Rico. What a lovely time it was! The staff is very friendly and you can get help around the clock. The food is delicious and I loved walking around the ship itself. The ship was just gorgeous. Very well kept and loved the shopping area. I wish that I could have lived on the boat, to be honest! Will definitely be cruising with them again some time in the future!
Christina W.
Las Cruces, NM
Went on a cruise for my honeymoon and it was magical, the staff was amazing and catered to every need! When we had a miscommunication with room service the comped us with free chocolate covered strawberries, it was amazing!
Jennifer W.
I had so much fun when I was younger. There are so many activities for kids, teens and adults. The trips are alot of fun and its a nice way to see somewhere else.
Ashley L.
We loved our Royal Caribbean cruise. First, the food is amazing and endless. I probably gained 10 pounds that week. They have ice cream machines on the pool deck and kids love that! They had such a wide array of food items as well. From fancy, high-end dining options, to buffet style, family food. We had escargo and mac and cheese in the same week. They always had a show somewhere and entertainment was never hard to find. The excursions were my favorite part. We got to snorkel, take an amazing tour through a Mexican city, ride mules up a mountain, repel through the jungle and down a waterfall. It was AMAZING. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Lindsey W.
Took a spring break trip on a RC ship. We were on the oldest ship in the fleet- could have used some updating, but I heard he ship retired the year after we were on it.
Amanda F.
Ive been on more then 15 cruises and I'm only 29. All with RC. I can not tell you enough good things about this cruise line. The staff is always so amazing and they feel like family by the time you leave the ship. The food is beyond amazing. The shows are 5 stars. Spas are some of the best ive experience even on land. If you are looking for a stress free way to see the world. This is the way to do it!
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I absolutely love royal csrribbean cruise line. I have been on 10 cruises in total, and have never been disappointed!! They offer amazing customer service, friendly staff, and always have fun exciting events for sea days or rainy days. I was onboard when there was a small fire, and they gave everyone extra time in Jamaica as well as an onboard credit. Now that's customer service ! Join their crown and anchor society and you receive free credits and upgrades the more you cruise! I love this company.
Brittany K.
My husband and I went on the Oasis out of Cape Canaveral September 2014 and the ship completely blew it out of the water. Everything was so over the top that the pictures we took hardly do it justice. The pools were never crowded, there was always something to do and see, and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable. This summer we went on on an older Carnival ship and it just didn't even come close. I'm sure it had a lot to do with being an older boat, but it was really hard to go down a standard.
Amanda V.
Royal Caribbean is the best cruise line out there hands down. They have amazing pricing, people to serve you on hand and foot every moment you're aboard, amazing quality rooms, amenities, and food. There are no rowdy people (on the ones I've been on) and they make everything easy! They have events and games and rooms are cleaned daily and you're left with a daily outline. You're also allowing two bottle of wine a room AND DINNER is amazing! 5 star quality means and servers and you can have all you want. Worth it!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.