BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
Jamie S.
Coweta, OK
We went as a group and weren't very pleased with the reception of the staff with our stay. Except for the wait staff at dinner, the others seemed to act as though we might not be welcome? We enjoyed our time on Carnival Cruise much more than that at Royal Caribbean.
Lauren F.
Parkland, FL
Most amazing cruise I have ever been on. The activities were always there for the best entertainment. I use this cruise line once a year. My favorite part is the amazing dining experience. There are absolutely no cons. I would 102% recommend this cruise line.
Katie P.
Chesapeake, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have gone on quite a few Royal Caribbean cruises & I do enjoy them! I think there could be a little more entertainment for someone in their early to mid 20's but I've always had a great time!
Charlene S.
Blackpool , Lancashire
A few years ago I went on my first ever cruise with Royal Caribbean and OMG, I had the best time! I would totally recommend doing your first cruise with them! The entire staff was just amazing!
Chelsea D.
Aiken
We took our first cruise for our honeymoon and absolutely adored Royal Caribbean! Everything was nice, food was great, and accommodations were perfect! Waiting on the next cruise to happen now!
Danielle R.
Orlando, FL
Great vacation! Everyone we interacted with was very friendly and helpful. They had activities for all ages and something to do at all times. The best part was the digital maps placed throughout the ship. We didn't have to carry a map or try to remember our plans. We could just press the "what's going on now" option and voila. I do wish that we would have known about the any time dinning option as our dinner mates were not our cup of tea. We also did not like that we had to pay for non-alcoholic drinks. On our regular cruise line, we pay more initially but don't have to feel that we need to make a decision about our beverages for the week before the fun begins. Nor do we have to worry that we made the wrong decision later in the week when we have drank more soda than the entire year in order to get our monies worth.
Brandon P.
Real Caribbean cruises are such a fun atmosphere especially in a group it was a good getaway for family and friends and they have plenty of things to do on the ship and off the ship I’d recommend going for seven or more days and everything is great there food the workers and the atmosphere is so Inviting
Vivian C.
Gainesville , TX
My family and I usually always cruise threw carnival. Last year was our first Royal Caribbean cruise and it was far more superior that carnival. Better food, entertainment, and better hospitality! Everyone was so friendly and everything was nice and clean. I'm a bit of a germ freak and everything was clean. I will say that room service was way slower than carnival but everything else was AWESOME. The drink packages were very reasonably priced and the drinks were AWESOME! I loved the whole experience and will cruise with them in the future!
Lauren L.
Union, NJ
I took a Royal Caribbean cruise two years ago and of all the cruise lines, it was definitely my favorite. The food for dinner was always amazing & we had so many fun activities to do on the ship!
Lien V.
Loved the Royal Caribbean! The crew members were helpful and awesome! The amenities and the fun activities were fun! Its not often that I go on a cruise but I would definitely go with Royal Caribbean again! I would definitely recommend RC! It will not disappoint!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.