BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Where can I ...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many that depart...2 Answers
  • What is the best thing to do while on the cruise? 12 Answers
Royal Caribbean
  • "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
Yaneisy A.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
You gotta love Royal Caribbean. I always recommend it to my friends and family. Me and my boyfriend had a great time on our trip to Bahamas and Coco Cay. I just wish the windows on the view suites were a little bigger as well as the bathrooms. There is no way one person can fit in those tiny restrooms inside your room.
Niki D.
Every ship, Every Staff member, every itinerary...Every Time....Blows me away! I love Royal Caribbean and the  Imagination put into play for the ships that become wonderlands. Everything has been excellent. Service staff, food amenities and even the available activities. I am always excited to participate.
Andrea D.
Gonzales, LA
This was my first cruise so I don't have anything to compare it to but it was a little on the boring side. There were not many activities for grown ups. The food was average and the rooms were decent but nothing to brag on. I would give it a 5. The only thing that was exceptional was the actual customer service. They we're awesome!!!
Rachel S.
Cruise was great as it is an easy stress free vacation - no driving or navigating. Only downside is limited time at stops and only able to go to 1 venue. I loved the gym, pool, spa and events held on the ship. Great trio to so in big groups and food was good. Service and people that worked on ship incredibly nice.
Soupy M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This cruise line is great . It is very efficient . It is very clean . The staff was amazing. I got everything I needed . The seats were comfortable . I love it . I used this cruising to travel most of the time . The food is phenomenal.
Amanda R.
Cherry Tree, PA
I have had nothing but great experiences from royal Caribbean!! The staterooms are clean and beautiful, the food is great, staff is awesome, I have nothing negative to say. It’s a great value for the money and basically all inclusive except for traveling to the port. I would highly recommend and hope to come back
Emily H.
The only Royal Caribbean ship I have ever been on was the Harmony of the Seas. It was jam packed with activities and restaurants. However, it was a bit commercially overwhelming. I would have liked the ship to be more glamorous and elegant. Central Park and the Solarium were the most beautiful parts of the ship.
Autumn R.
Southampton, NJ
Royal Caribbean is hands down my favorite cruise line. The service is impeccable, the boats are beautiful, and have everything you could ever want/didn't know you wanted! If you have the ability I highly suggest getting a suite. You get an extra private bar room where you can find whatever your heart desires!
Antenia H.
Monroe, GA
My first cruise was taken with this company.  I had tons of fun and the room was small but we didn't spend time in it anyway.  My favorite part was the nightclub and the food.  I love all of the different activities that are offered on board.  I will use this line again in the future.
Noelle L.
Duncan, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Food was decent, ship was older but overall had a great experience. We weren’t able to go to one of our stops due to weather so they gave us an onboard credit which was nice.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.