4.66 / 5 based on 6,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,485 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Super fun for any age! There’s so many activities and events for every person. They keep expanding the types of things they put on their ships. I’ve taken them both in the country and in Europe.
I had a blast on this cruise. We went to the Carribean and it was an all inclusive resort. If you are a wanderlust, this is definitely the best trip to go on. There is multiple stops along the way and you truly get the best experience possible.
Cruise was amazing, ship had everything we could want. Excursions were nice and well organized. The only bad thing was the cruise was supposed to be "all inclusive" but still had to pay at most of the restaurants and if you wanted more than a certain number of drinks.
Such an awesome cruise line! Went on the enchantment of seas and the ship crew made our first experience in the Bahamas to die for! Although the required age is lower, it's STILL can't beat carnival in class.
Been in several cruises with them and have loved every single experience with them! From the activities, to the food and to the employees, we always have a great time and make amazing memories!!
Overall a good cruise company I was happy with the pretty much standard services you'd expect at a cruise but it was very nice. (I'd write more but I make review videos not write about products)
Went on a cruise with the Empress of the Seas in mid march 2017. Wonderful service, wonderful crew members, good food selection, great entertainment options and all at a very reasonable price!
Great trip very helpful services quick for luggage very peaceful and separate times for special occasions and different clubs for all age groups I have used this cruiseline 4 times it's great!!
I have gone on quite a few Royal Caribbean cruises & I do enjoy them! I think there could be a little more entertainment for someone in their early to mid 20's but I've always had a great time!
Most amazing cruise I have ever been on. The activities were always there for the best entertainment. I use this cruise line once a year. My favorite part is the amazing dining experience. There are absolutely no cons. I would 102% recommend this cruise line.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos