Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,216 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Amazing experience aboard the Royal Caribbean cruise line. When to Alaska and Europe. Extremely clean on board and lots of fun activities! Can't wait to go again ❤
Royal Caribbean did not impress me this summer. The food was okay, all week there seemed to be strange problems like oders, not working tolitets, or the PA system
Had a greeeat time using this cruise line but had more fun on Norwegian cruiseline- felt there was not enough activities on the boat itself that didn't cost extra
I love cruises, and royal Caribbean never lets you down. I have been on about 4 cruises with them and had a great time each time. The staff are just wonderful.
Royal Caribbean is a great cruise line. If you are in your twenties though, you might want to check out Carnival. Royal is a little more laid back for middle age people. Lots of activities and tons of amazing food!
An amazing experience. You can literally do everything on one ship. I was blown away by some of the activities the offered. Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
we went on allure of the seas for our honeymoon. the cruise ship was amazing! great food, great entertainment and the port stops were awesome! highly recommended!
I love Royal Caribbean. I have been on carnival and Royal and I must say for the adults Royal is the way to go. Great food entertainment and so many things to do!
I have loved Royal Caribbean and always will. Every time I am sailing I am never disappointed! The food is just wonderful and delicious. Much better than Carnival in my opinion! Also, I feel as if the buffet also has better selections. The rooms are always very spacious and clean. The staff is always very friendly and eager to meet you. The passengers onboard are also very friendly and fun to be around and meet new people! The ports are absolutely gorgeous and stunning that it is definitely worth it!
I have been on 3 cruises with Royal Caribbean. Each time I hope it will get better. The food is sub-par and the boats are dated. The service though is very good.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos