Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,198 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Great cruise out of Baltimore to Bermuda...probably one of their smaller cruises but the food was excellent and entertainment for adults was great. Not a ton for the little kids but we knew that going onboard!
Una de las mejores experiencias en mi vida fue tener el placer de poder viajar en un crucero y salir de mi sona de conforte. Mi primera experiencia fue con esta compañia y fue una de las mas lindas. Ojala pueda irme pronto otra vez
Overall it's a pretty good Cruise Line. The only thing that's come down for them in 20 years is their dining service. Rooms are always clean and cabin stewards will always oblige.
We went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise for my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary! It was so much fun to travel to different places all on one trip! The boat was gorgeous too!
Amazing experience. Great customer service and amazing staffs on board. Great wifi package and great entertainment. We already booked our second cruise for 2018.
Let's be honest, my first experience wasn't that great. This was a family trip for my aunts birthday that was booked by her daughters. Our rooms were tiny and the boat was at max capacity. Honestly the food in the common dining area was significantly better than the formal dining. The pools were small and my toddler had no where to go because she wasn't allowed in the adult pools and the kiddie pool was closed the whole time. Let's just say I was highly unsatisfied.
Our favorite cruise line! The food is better, the shows are better, and the overall experience is better than any other cruise line. I recommend the bigger and newer ships for the best experience possible!
By far the most luxurious cruise company. My only complaint is I didn't really enjoy any of the ports, but how could you when the boat is so awesome! I can't wait to go again!
I loved our cruise. The ship was amazing. There were many in board activities to keep you busy and we enjoyed all the options. I also lived the dining options. The staff was amazing and very accommodating.
Royal Carribean was the first cruise line I went on and is one of my favorites! I loved the cruise staff and the overall ships. Smooth ride and always something to do would definitely recommend royal carribean
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos