BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Andrea K.
Medina, OH
Love Royal Caribbean! What a great boat to go on! First of all they are a little more expensive than carnival. People always say carnival is a great boat for kids. If you are comparing price then yes. But RC has a ton for kids to do on their boats. This will be my 3rd trip on RC. I have done 2 on Carnival and 3 on RC. I will pick the Royal Caribbean any day of the week. The boats are clean, food is wonderful and has great entertainment. The bigger the boat the better. I am in love with the oasis and will be heading out on the Allure next. I could go on and on about RC. Also the RC has their own credit card that you earn points on. I pay all my bills off the credit card then pay off the credit card. It adds up quick! In a year I have 500 on board credits which is $500 to spend on the cruise when I go. Or you can use that to purchase a cruise. If you are looking to cruise I would suggest Royal Caribbean and pick a bigger boat. You won't be disappointed!
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband has sailed royal Caribbean for many years and I recently sailed with them for the first time. It was a great ship with amazing food and entertainment. Ive been happy with their ships and will choose them again over other companies.
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
Royal Caribbean truly knows how to treat their customers. From the moment you step on that ship, there is readily available and tasty food at every corner, as well as something to do. Whether it be rock climbing, in-line skating, karaoke-ing, watching a show fit to be on broadway, ice skating, you name it- Royal Caribbean has though of millions of ways to keep you entertained and happy. The food is exquisite- 5 star restaurant quality, even down to there midnight buffets- chocolate buffet included. Definitely a fun, exciting, and relaxing vacation all in one.
Meaghan H.
Rhome, TX
As one who has cruised with Carnival on numerous occasions, my first experience with Royal Caribbean was highly favorable! I personally found the food to be delicious, and appreciated the number of activities offered that were not family-focused or centered solely on drinking (music, trivia, dance classes, games, clubs, silent disco, etc.). In my opinion, Royal Caribbean offers a better variety for those who do not have small children than a Carnival Cruise would offer, so I highly recommend this cruise line for singles and families without young children. The food was good, but I found that there was a comparative lack of options at all hours of the day/night, with a much higher emphasis on dining that costs extra aboard the ship.
Paige B.
Orem, UT
I went on my first cruise this past summer and honestly I was under-impressed. I don't see myself as being a huge cruise person. I would rather spend the money on a trip wear I stay in one place and get to sit on the beach all day than be rushing back and forth to the ship. I was also displeased the food option aboard the cruise ship. Overall not a good experience.
Gunner M.
PHOENIX, AZ
This is by far the best customer service I've ever encountered. From the ticketers to the head waiters everyone goes out of their way to make sure you have a pleasant experience.
Amy K.
Top notch. Once i went on a Royal Caribbean cruise i decided to never go on one of those "funship" cruises again. You too will realize where their name came from once you board!
Shannen M.
Calumet, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
LOVE RC! Have been on two cruises with them, one started in the USA and went to the Caribbean and one started in Italy and went to the Greek islands. Great service, clean ships!
Jacqueline Q.
Provo, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean was our favorite cruise line forna long time, but we eventually grew weary of the same cruises and have had to branch out due to lack of diversity in their itineraries.
Mireya C.
Woodside , NY
My experience was for a trip of quinceañera. The tour was fabulous. An unforgettable experience. The cabins are small but cozy. I like the indoor pool and the entertainers are fabulous.
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.