BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Trying to decide on next cruise 1. Baltic 2. Australia/N...4 Answers
  • Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Amy K.
Top notch. Once i went on a Royal Caribbean cruise i decided to never go on one of those "funship" cruises again. You too will realize where their name came from once you board!
Shannen M.
Calumet, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
LOVE RC! Have been on two cruises with them, one started in the USA and went to the Caribbean and one started in Italy and went to the Greek islands. Great service, clean ships!
Paige B.
Orem, UT
I went on my first cruise this past summer and honestly I was under-impressed. I don't see myself as being a huge cruise person. I would rather spend the money on a trip wear I stay in one place and get to sit on the beach all day than be rushing back and forth to the ship. I was also displeased the food option aboard the cruise ship. Overall not a good experience.
Jessica B.
Marietta, GA
I've only been on one cruise and it was amazing. You can't go anywhere for the price you pay on a cruise. The bonus is you don't have to cook or drive for the time your gone.
Jacqueline Q.
Provo, UT
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Royal Caribbean was our favorite cruise line forna long time, but we eventually grew weary of the same cruises and have had to branch out due to lack of diversity in their itineraries.
Donna S.
Mayflower, AR
Took a cruise to the Caribean and loved it. It was nice to have a safe place to come back to each night. The food was excellent and there was plenty. Would do it again today!!
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
I have been on about 7 cruises they are great to see a lot of places in a short period of time but not so great if you really want to explore one area. I enjoy cruising because you can go a few places and then choose which place you want to fly to and spend more time. They are great because they are all inclusive except drinks. Royal Caribbean does a great job with entertainment and they have a wide selection of places you can travel to, price range and time spent on the boat. If you are into cruising I would recommend going with royal Caribbean.
it was ok, not as fun as carnival cruise. People were full of themselves and not outgoing. Not as much to do. Overall i give it a 6 out of 10. The customer service was nice.
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
I have last been on a Royal Carribean cruise many years ago, however the fantastic memories are still with me. Service, food, activities, and accommodations were all fantastic.
Katrina H.
Cedarville , OH
I love Royal Caribbean because of the insane deals they offer and for their rewards program. Its very easy to find a cheap cruise (less than $150 per night) and their customer service is phenomenal. I have never been disappointed with a Royal Caribbean cruise!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.