BY ROYAL CARIBBEAN #2 in Cruise Lines

• Anyone ever leave out of NY of NJ during the summer? Wher...2 Answers
  • Average costs of three day cruises? Do they have many tha...2 Answers
Mary B.
Jacksonville, FL
Staff is always helpful, attentive, and accommodating. Food is good. On board entertainment is 5stars. Theme nights are always fun. Destinations are among the best in the industry
Meaghan H.
Rhome, TX
As one who has cruised with Carnival on numerous occasions, my first experience with Royal Caribbean was highly favorable! I personally found the food to be delicious, and appreciated the number of activities offered that were not family-focused or centered solely on drinking (music, trivia, dance classes, games, clubs, silent disco, etc.). In my opinion, Royal Caribbean offers a better variety for those who do not have small children than a Carnival Cruise would offer, so I highly recommend this cruise line for singles and families without young children. The food was good, but I found that there was a comparative lack of options at all hours of the day/night, with a much higher emphasis on dining that costs extra aboard the ship.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My husband has sailed royal Caribbean for many years and I recently sailed with them for the first time. It was a great ship with amazing food and entertainment. Ive been happy with their ships and will choose them again over other companies.
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
Royal Caribbean truly knows how to treat their customers. From the moment you step on that ship, there is readily available and tasty food at every corner, as well as something to do. Whether it be rock climbing, in-line skating, karaoke-ing, watching a show fit to be on broadway, ice skating, you name it- Royal Caribbean has though of millions of ways to keep you entertained and happy. The food is exquisite- 5 star restaurant quality, even down to there midnight buffets- chocolate buffet included. Definitely a fun, exciting, and relaxing vacation all in one.
mikayla d.
Clarkston, MI
i have been on 4 or 5 royal caribbean cruises before. On all i have made memories that will last me a lifetime. every ship had the nicest workers and crew. the view was amazing along with the food and events on the ship. cannot wait for the next cruise!
Ashley M.
Durham, NC
The most amazing cruise ship I have ever been on is the Allure of the Seas. They have SO much to do & the ship itself is gorgeous. There are different sections of the boat, like "central park", the boardwalk, etc. It makes every night, every meal & every excursion fun. You seriously feel like you are walking in a dimly lit gorgeous park on the way to dinner. You can also ride a carousel and get ice cream on the boardwalk, and then head to the back of the boat where you can zip line, rock climb & even ride the wave rider! Amazing- I can't wait to go back!
Tawanda M.
Marion, AR
One of my favorite cruise lines. I love the customer service. Royal Caribbean demonstrates the family side of business. My favorite part is everyone values you as a customer. I'm satisfied overall and will definitely use the cruise line again.
Gunner M.
PHOENIX, AZ
This is by far the best customer service I've ever encountered. From the ticketers to the head waiters everyone goes out of their way to make sure you have a pleasant experience.
Paige B.
Orem, UT
I went on my first cruise this past summer and honestly I was under-impressed. I don't see myself as being a huge cruise person. I would rather spend the money on a trip wear I stay in one place and get to sit on the beach all day than be rushing back and forth to the ship. I was also displeased the food option aboard the cruise ship. Overall not a good experience.
Shannen M.
Calumet, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
LOVE RC! Have been on two cruises with them, one started in the USA and went to the Caribbean and one started in Italy and went to the Greek islands. Great service, clean ships!
Kelsey B.
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Daisy M.
Guayama, PR
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
Jay A.