Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,186 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went on a cruise to the Bahamas a few years ago. It was just okay. I like carnival cruises better there is more to do and it's more laid back
We went on a couple cruises to the bahamas with royal caribbean and always had a blast. Their staff is remarkable and the food is delicious!
The Harmony of the Seas is RC biggest ship and it like no other! RC humanitarian efforts was priceless during Hurricane Irma..kuddos to them!
Big ships and great food but can be a tad pricy. Also sometimes too many people where it becomes hard to get into shows. Better for families.
Everything about this cruise line is top notch. All the staff are attentive. Food is fantastic. Always something to do. Can't wait to go back
I’ve cruised twice and both times was with royalCaribbean . I have no complaints. They were really nice ships that exceeded my expectations.
The only cruise line I will ever use. Great staff, great destinations, great prices. Never had a bad experience on a Royal Caribbean Cruise.
I thoroughly loved my time on a Royal Caribbean Cruise! I can't wait to go back! It was such a fun experience for my entire extended family.
I love this company! Went on a cruise with them and the hospitality is everything! Love the activities for everyone and the accommodations
Went of a royal Caribbean cruise a few years ago and loved it! It was so much fun and had such a variety of activities. The food was great!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos