4.65 / 5 based on 5,483 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
BEST CRUISE LINE! Organized, and fun. Even on the sailing days you have things to do all day. The employees make the stay even better. Nightly dinners were my favorite part!
I love royal Caribbean! If you can't decide if it's worth the extra money over carnival...it totally is! The rooms are great, food is great, and the service is fantastic!!
We loved cruising with Royal Caribbean. The staff was incredible and made dining enjoyable and all the activities were entertaining. We loved the excursions provided. We definitely recommend!
We traveled three time with royal Caribbean. And each time enjoyed our stay . one thing that i have to say negative is that they started automatically charge for gratuities.
I'm definitely loyal to Royal. The stuff was always polite and on time. The food was outstanding! Couldn't tell when the boat was moving. Nothing but the best on these boats.
It was a great vacation! Wish I stayed for more than 4 days. The boat was an older ship so it didn't have a lot of new fun things to do. Night life was lame, bars closed early. Shows could have been better but the game show was fun!
We went to the Bahamas a few years back and there were lots for kids to do but not kids under 10. The ship and rooms were nice and the crew was so sweet. I can't wait to take a cruise again and will for sure be using Royal Caribbean.
I was fortunate enough to have parents that enjoyed cruises and have been on almost 10 with royal Caribbean. I will never use another cruise line, they are INCREDIBLE.
I have been a member of RC for as long as I can remember. RC is one of the 3 cruiselines lines that I choose to trust and board with. I have never had any issues with booking tickets with them. Dates are always available to me and I'm satisfied overall with RC.
AMAZING CRUISE LINE. Went on a cruise on the Sovereign of the Seas cruise ship, and it was amazing! Such an amazing memory! Great service, and amazing prices! Also the food was amazing!!!! I loved this cruise
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos