Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,194 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
I had so much fun when I was younger. There are so many activities for kids, teens and adults. The trips are alot of fun and its a nice way to see somewhere else.
I love royal Caribbean it was a blast yes pros it's a blast but very expensive yes and love it they were so kind and they were so nice I go every year to cruises yes
My husband and I went on the Oasis out of Cape Canaveral September 2014 and the ship completely blew it out of the water. Everything was so over the top that the pictures we took hardly do it justice. The pools were never crowded, there was always something to do and see, and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable. This summer we went on on an older Carnival ship and it just didn't even come close. I'm sure it had a lot to do with being an older boat, but it was really hard to go down a standard.
Amazing cruises every single time we go on Royal Carribean. Our rooms are immaculate, the food is amazing, the pools are clean and spacious. Best cruise line hands down
Went on a cruise for my honeymoon and it was magical, the staff was amazing and catered to every need! When we had a miscommunication with room service the comped us with free chocolate covered strawberries, it was amazing!
Loved our royal Caribbean cruise! We went on a 7 night cruise to Alaska! Food and service was wonderful! Shows were great! Wish there was a program for babies under 3!
Royal Caribbean was just the best cruise anyone could ask for, they had all the amenities that you could ask you, the rooms were beautiful and there was so much to do!
went on a cruise in early 2016 and I had THE time of my life on that boat. liberty of the seas was the cruise of the century :) so many fun thungs to do for ALL ages.
Me and my husband love to go on cruises this year we decided to try out the Royal Caribbean loved it!! Had an awesome experience with them food was great! All the workers were nice! All the activities were fun there's always something to do fun shows and games plus the surfing my husband loved it! If you want to take a nice relaxing vacation I defiantly recommend going on Royal Caribbean!!
I had an amazing time on my cruise to the Caribbean. The ship was amazing with all the activities, shows, and amazing food. I would deffentily love to cruise again!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos