Top Questions See all 1,491 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "there is always something to do, the staff rocks and if you get involved with activities you will have the time of your life the ports and excursions are amazing as well " in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
We went on a 7 day cruise to eastern carribean! We were the oasis and it was amazing!! So much to do on the ship! Food was amazing and so was the entertainment!! Will be doing another cruise again
I have been cruising with Royal Caribbean for 4 years now. I have had such great experiences each time. Check in is always such a breeze! I do wish they offered more inclusive on board eating though.
Probably my favorite vacation ever! The ship was so beautiful with so many activities aboard the ship. The rooms were good size and the balcony made it even better. Amazing food and great locations!
My husband and I went on 2 carnival cruises before giving Royal a try, and wow we are royal cruisers for life now! We just got back from a cruise on the Allure of the Seas a couple weeks ago and it met all of our expectations 100%.
Have taken 6 cruises and love the food, places and treatment on their cruises. Also love the characters of dream works and the shows on the ship!!! Each ship they come out with gets better and better
Royal Caribbean was a good bargain but not really my favorite cruise line compared to carnival or Norwegian. The buffet was always shut down when my group tried to eat there and the shows were so-so.
Excellent experience. Fun, inviting, adventurous, and entertaining. What more could you ask for! The food is decent and shopping aboard the ship is fun and unique. Ports are clean and private island is wonderful.
This cruise was great but I think it was a little expensive for what you got. The last time I was on this cruise line was as a teenager and there weren't a lot of activities for people from 16 to 21.
Loved my experience with the Royal Carribean. The entertainment that was provided was great and the food is always absolutely divine. The accommodations are a bit small but very clean and satisfying!
I have taken many cruises and this is my favorite cruise line so far. RCCL has so many activities and fun things to do on board that sometimes you have to choose between acitvities (if you go on the bigger ships). Customer service has always being great and we havent had any issues on that sense. The only reason why i didnt give it a 5 star is because there is always room for improvement and because of my last experience on the empress of the seas. If this is going to be the first cruise you are ever going to take with them...please dont. The ship is not up to part on what royal represents. Save up a little bit more and go on one of their bigger ones.
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos