4.65 / 5 based on 5,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Went on a cruise when I was younger and loved it had a wonderful time I can’t want to do it again with my family I just wish it was so expensive I love the shows and the food
Royal Caribbean was the best cruise line! My extended family went three years in a row and each year our crowd grew larger! They staff, the food the excursions - everything was top notch! Can’t wait until the next one
Just took a cruise in last April 2016 on the oasis of the seas. That boat is BEAUTIFUL..and gigantic. Aside from getting lost a few times, it was a great cruise. Food was excellent, service was wonderful, the shows on the boat were great (I recommend the ice skating, acrobatics, and diving shows). The only thing I was slightly unhappy about was I couldn't find people around my age. I'm 20 going on 21 and the only people I found to talk to were at least 40. Other than that, great experience. Going on my next cruise in May 2016.
By far the best value and variety. The ships sail out of three Florida ports and there is always a great promo. I'm very impressed with RC. My clients are faithful cruisers.
I really enjoy cruising with Royal Caribbean. The rooms are comfortable and the excursions are great. My favorite part is definitely the food. White tablecloth dinner service every night is something that can be hard to leave behind!
Had a wonderful time on this cruise line! It was my very first cruise and they definitely made me feel comfortable and at home! Would definitely a thousand times do it again!!!!
Went on a 5 night cruise and it was wonderful. Staff was friendly and helpful. Food was endless and excellent. The tours when we got to the islands were definitely worth it!
Such a wonderful time on this cruise line. My first cruise was a few months ago and I had so much fun. Food is delicious and they have plenty of activities for the cruisers.
This cruise line is AMAZING. I had so much fun on this vacation and the boat had extraordinary activities. I for sure recommend this line to anyone looking for a get away!
We loved cruising with Royal Caribbean. The staff was incredible and made dining enjoyable and all the activities were entertaining. We loved the excursions provided. We definitely recommend!
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos