Last-Minute Spring Break Destinations
4.65 / 5 based on 5,201 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "Overall, all the cruise lines are more or less the same, so you have got to look for the reward program - those perks you don't want to miss!" in 22 reviews
- "this was the first cruise I went on with the whole family and we had the best time there was so much to do and the children had a lot to keep them busy it was fantastic" in 18 reviews
- "I've been going on cruises yearly, and I have to say, Royal Caribbean is probably the best cruise line I've ever sailed with!" in 14 reviews
- "I have only had family members that went on this cruise line and they highly recommended it they said the amenities are wonderful and the staff is great as well." in 10 reviews
- "Between the amazing service, the food, the incredibly fun excursions, and dining company - I've never had so much fun on a vacation." in 10 reviews
Royal Caribbean was amazing! All of the staff aboard the royal Caribbean are amazing, the food is great, the views and great and you definitely get your money's worth!
Very nice experience. Food was great. Not so fancy you can't identify the food. Staff was very helpful and attentive. Meet my expectations. I will travel with them again
Our most recent cruise was to the Eastern Caribbean on the Freedom of the Seas. We may now be RCCL only cruisers! The service was great the ports were awesome the ship is beautiful. One of the best vacations we have ever had.
a great vacation with great cruise staff and lovely accommodations. All the staff were amazing and friendly. We travel every couple years. The food is awesome and departing and onboarding the ship is simple. GREAT VACATIONS!
I took a cruise to the Bahamas. The ship and excursions were very very nice. The ship was amazing. It was very clean and professional. It was more fancy than I'm use to.
Last March we wnet on ine of their cruses The Jewel of the seas. Was the last trip before they renew it and chanche their route. Amazing comedy shows but low night life.
Loved our royal Caribbean cruise! We went on a 7 night cruise to Alaska! Food and service was wonderful! Shows were great! Wish there was a program for babies under 3!
I had so much fun when I was younger. There are so many activities for kids, teens and adults. The trips are alot of fun and its a nice way to see somewhere else.
More on the expensive side but definitely worth it! Ships sail from all the ports around me and to lots of places so we're able to change up the places we cruise to!
I love royal Caribbean it was a blast yes pros it's a blast but very expensive yes and love it they were so kind and they were so nice I go every year to cruises yes
Q & A
Is Royal Caribbean a better cruise line than Carnival?
I am looking to go on my first cruise next year in the fall. Is this a good cruise line to use for a first timer?
I have never been on a cruise. I get motion sickness very badly, but can you feel all of the movement on the boat?
Where is the most favorite destiny of the Royal Caribbean travels?
I've always wanted to go on one of these trips, for a first timer would you recommend going with a small or big group?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos